Tracking for Google Ads

Tracking for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads Conversion Pixel. Easy 1-click installation

Famous Bunny

Great app! Makes it super easy to install & track conversions with google! Thank you, definitely recommend this app.

Strapped For Time - Fine Quality Watch Bands

Thank you! I am excited to see what this app does for my site.
This app is going to help me very much with tracking information through my Google Ads account. I am looking forward to seeing what metrics I will access and I am glad I found it!

VSDent

We have used this app and it is quite thorough and intuitive. It is very easy to add to your eCommerce site. The support provided is exceptional and prompt. Highly recommend!

GearPlease

This app is going to greatly assist me when it comes to tracking information through Google Ads. I am looking forward to a bright experience, and am glad I came across the possibilities I can unlock with it.

This is an exciting endeavor, and I love this app!

Petit quelque chose

The team help you to install the pixel and ensure everything is working correctly for you. Would recommend the app to anyone who needs conversion tracking for google,
Thanks sharree

21st Century Goods

Love this app! Was having issue with tracking until I installed this app. Very thankful to have discovered this app! It's easy to use. Highly recommended to anyone who has problem getting ads conversion to work.

SARL UNDER 21 PRO

Fonctionne super bien, très facile à installer, très à l'écoute, je recommande l'application! www.under21pro.com

universestore

very good apps wood give it 5 out 5 for my shooify website good for tracking conversion on google ads

HearAndPlay.shop

Awesome app that does exactly what it says. Easy to install and works like a charm right out of the box.

Tubie Kids

Great app that works very well as in description. Tracking pixel working 100% correctly. Another happy customer.