Google Ads Conversion Tracking

Google Ads Conversion Tracking

by AdNabu, Inc

Best Google AdWords Conversion Pixel & AdWords Tracking App

TipTop Nuggets

I would totally recommend the app for tracking the google shopping conversions. I give them 5 stars because they are super responsive!! Replies within hours :)

Think Outside The Box

Probably the easiest set-up app out there and does exactly what I need! Showed results within an hour or two! Keep up the good work!!

March 20, 2019

Thanks a lot. We want this app to be the easiest and most accurate :)

Crownedtrends

For anyone wanting to set up their google conversion tracking error-free, this is the app! Support responds quickly and answers questions thoroughly. I highly recommend!

March 20, 2019

Thanks a lot for taking your time to review us :)

StructuredShop

It’s a good app, it does the job really well and it’s easy to set up.

Die Fitness Uhr

great app ! easy installation and tracking setup, have upgraded to paid version soon after, works very well, support also great - fast and professionell, highly recommended app

Cycling Frelsi

The app is preforming really well . Finally I can track my conversions on my google ads account . recommended

Cellario Artem

Did all the work for me. At first it was showing that the tracking key is not active but I contacted the support and they managed to resolve a problem. Great customer support!

420 Weed Shirts

Great app it does what its suppose to do. I used it on this site https://nguweedshirts.com/collections/420-cell-phone-cases

DT Scooters

The app is helpful for tracking Google campaign metrics and conversions. The customer service was timely and knowledgeable.

HYPR Supply

App works perfectly and support is very helpful. I had an issue with another conversion tracking pixel and they recognized the problem and helped me fix it quickly.