Nabu Tracking for Google Ads

Nabu Tracking for Google Ads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
September 16, 2022

Excellent customer service! Happy to do business with them. The app is easy to use and didn't have any issue

GeekMadness
Time spent using app: 23 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied September 21, 2022

Dear Mariana,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!

You should always feel free to write back to me at support@adnabu.com if there is anything else that I should be able to do for you.

Priya

September 16, 2022

Another great app by this team. From now on Google Ads is not a nightmare for me and my team. Thanks for making the apps.

GlowRight
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 8 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied September 19, 2022

Dear GlowRight Admin & team,

Many thanks for your valuable review of our app. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about our service.

If you need further assistance, please let us know via live chat or email us at support@adnabu.com. Happy to help you.

September 15, 2022

Even though exist some issues, but they help me solved the issues. so great app to track the google ads

Lumary
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 5 months
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied September 15, 2022

Dear Wu, Lumary admin & team,

Many thanks for the valuable review that you earlier posted today about our Conversion Tracking app. I am highly obliged on behalf of the entire team.

The issue related to the "Enhanced Conversions" should definitely get resolved in a maximum of 3 days of time. The implementation method was already fixed on chat and the setup is now as per the Google tag that our app has put up on your website.

If you happen to receive any queries related to this, please feel free to write an email to support@adnabu.com and we will take up that for you.

September 6, 2022

Habe die App neu installiert. Support hat gleich geholfen. Jetzt muss ich noch auf die Ergebnisse warten. Macht aber einen guten und unkomplizierten Eindruck

Pfoten Store
Germany
Time spent using app: 14 days

Liebe Ahmet,

Vielen Dank für Ihre wertvolle 5-Sterne-Bewertung unserer App. Sehr geschätzt im Namen des gesamten Teams.

Ich freue mich, dass wir Ihnen in Ihrer Not behilflich sein konnten. Ihr Feedback ist eine große Antriebskraft für uns alle. Wir freuen uns darauf, auch in Zukunft Ihre Erwartungen zu erfüllen.

Herzliche Grüße,
Neha Singh

September 5, 2022

This App has been very useful for my store, it integrated seamlessly and removed the stress of tracking conversions. The developers are polite and very willing to provide the necessary help or information that may be required.

greatnorthgolf
Time spent using app: 14 days

Dear Stephen,

I am very glad to know that our app saved the trouble of manually coding the scripts on your store about conversion tracking. The app is well set up and it will track the conversions in your Google Ads account when they arrive. You can focus on optimizing your campaigns and the tracking will be taken care of for sure.

Many thanks for your valuable 5-star review of our app. It's amazing to read that and I am highly obliged to you on behalf of the entire team. You should always feel free to write back to me if there is anything else that I should be able to do for you.

September 1, 2022

accurate tracking, great app, very helpful, does a great job! customer service is excellent, special thank you for Priya!

RachelSilk
China
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

Dear Rachel,

Thank you for sharing your experience with AdNabu, We're so glad to hear that our app was easy and intuitive for you. We've been working hard on improving the user experience of the app and we hope this has been reflected in your experience.

You should always feel free to write back to us.

Thanks.

Priya

August 30, 2022

Great! the service was on point ! I was able to have a full explanation on how to set up the app on my store.

Goodshop Canada
Time spent using app: 26 minutes
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 30, 2022

Dear Jean,

Many thanks for your valuable review of our service. I'm so grateful for your kind words. I'm glad that the information about the app I have shared is helpful to you. We're always here to address any concerns or answer any questions. Happy to help you.

August 26, 2022

Does accurate tracking. Good Support Representative. Solved the issue and responded back well. Good App.

Laric
India
Time spent using app: About 2 months
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 26, 2022

Dear Laric admin,

It's very nice to read your review of our Conversion Tracking app. I am glad to know that the tracking is meeting your expectations and that you like our support. I am highly obliged to you on behalf of the entire team.

You should always feel free to write back to me on the existing email thread for any queries that may come up.

Thanks again.

August 23, 2022

It remains to be seen whether the app will also work for our very special situation. What I can definitely confirm: Very good customer service. Friendly and helpful.

History Voices Shop
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 24, 2022

Dear Nilab,

Thanks for your kind words about our support. I'm glad you are happy with the support we have provided you. We are always happy to help our customers. And also, we would extend all the necessary help to you.

Regarding your concern, our pixel will record those sales as Conversions that result from clicks made on any of your Google ads campaigns. Our pixel will definitely record conversions when orders are received on your Shopify's thank-you page.

August 22, 2022

It is very convenient to use, and the price is not expensive and the charges are very reasonable. Neha helped me with google ads related issues, thanks a lot. Waiting for the data to appear...

vavalad
China
Time spent using app: 4 months
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 22, 2022

Dear Xuhui Liu,

Many thanks for your valuable 5-star review of our app. Much appreciated on behalf of the entire team. I am happy that we could be of assistance during your need. Your feedback is a great source of motivation for all of us. We look forward to meeting your expectations in the future as well. Thanks again:)

Neha Singh