Tracking for Google Ads

Tracking for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads Conversion Pixel. Easy 1-click installation

g14mes

Great app easy to setup and work wonderfully. The best app on the market for conversion tracking. Thanks

Tarrytown Pharmacy

Amazingly straightforward app, I am relatively technically savvy and could not figure out google ad tracking integration with Shopify. So happy to pay for this ad and it made me realize how valuable my ads are, and therefore increased my profits as I boosted ads further. Thanks so much to Sonal for helping me through the early stages and walking me through Google Ads.

Rose-For-you

Very good service. Fast, efficient and pleasant to use. I recommend this application to anyone. Starting as an expert in google ads

Gorilla Bands

Works perfectly. Had no issues but their support team are very proactive; they will reach out to you for a call to help out with any questions/issues.

Clever PetLife

This app was very easy to install. Whilst I haven't made any sales to track at the time of writing, I'm confident it will deliver as specified. What I can say is the support I received from Sonal was excellent.

Forever Leeds

Homeflamestore.com

Great customer service, love this app! Great for people like us who have trouble manually installing tracking. Thanks,

P.s. appreciated the help from Sonal

July 20, 2020

Thank you for your review. Kindly feel free to reach out if any help needed, we will be happy to help always :)

Quality Galore

Always get help immediately! I cant beat that, its great that this software is in place to help people

July 14, 2020

Many thanks for your 5-star review. It is highly appreciated.

Magcharge

This app is great, it makes the set up of google ads much much easier. This review is for the support though. I had a problem installing the app (it previously worked fine) but Shubham & Arjun got on a call with me and solved the problem very quickly. 10/10 app 10/10 support. Thanks guys!

July 14, 2020

It is super amazing to read that you went beyond 5/5 to actually give us a 10/10 rating. We appreciate it overwhelmingly. Thanks for your trust in AdNabu. :)

All Purpose Creams

Worked just as anticipated. I had a pixel that was working before, then it wasn't- by using this app, it corrected all my previous issues and my google conversions have been tracking perfectly. It's kind of expensive in the sense that I pay every month, but the peace of mind knowing it works and that the team is there to help is worth it. Thanks!

July 14, 2020

Hey, your 5-star review is appreciated. We make recurring charges so as to make sure that the pixel remains set up even if you make any changes to your themes etc. We always keep it up to date with Google. Its nice to otherwise know that the pixel is working as anticipated. :)