Nabu Tracking for Google Ads

Nabu Tracking for Google Ads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
August 5, 2022

Support is excellent, Ashwitha did a wonderful job helping me out, quick and accurate. Wonderful App.

Castle Home
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 19, 2022

Dear Castle Home Admin & team,

I'm so grateful for your kind words. I'm happy that the information about the app I have shared is helpful to you. We're always here to address any concerns or answer any questions. Happy to help you.

If you need further assistance, please let us know via live chat or email us at support@adnabu.com.

August 5, 2022

Customer service is very prompt and direct. Priya gave me detailed directions and patiently answered my questions. Highly recommend using this app!

ShaveFlex
Singapore

Dear Jovan,

Thank you for your review, I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app. If you need further assistance we are always there to help you.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us – it’s always appreciated.

Regards

July 29, 2022

Supporto eccezionale, rispondono immediatamente e ti guidano passo passo per risolvere ogni problema

Ducky Dee
Italy
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 23, 2022

Gentile amministratore e team Ducky Dee,

Grazie per le tue gentili parole sul nostro supporto. Siamo sempre felici di aiutare i nostri clienti. Inoltre, ti forniremo tutto l'aiuto necessario.

Grazie per aver riposto la tua fiducia in noi. Se hai bisogno di ulteriore assistenza, faccelo sapere tramite chat dal vivo o inviaci un'e-mail a support@adnabu.com.

Grazie,
Ashwitha dell'AdNabu Team

July 15, 2022

Great app and very easy to use!!! We are using it together with their other Google Shopping Feed app.

urnotinvited
Time spent using app: 18 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 29, 2022

Dear Kayalvizhi mani,

“We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.” "Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We're here for you anytime.”

Team AdNabu

July 14, 2022

Customer service was fast to respond and did all the relevant checks to make sure I was setup correctly, worth the subscription cost just for the customer service. real humans not bots

mrwallartau
Time spent using app: 1 day
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 26, 2022

Dear mrwallartau Admin & team,

First of all, many thanks for your valuable review of our app. Thanks for your kind words about our support. I really appreciate the same on behalf of the entire team.

Thank you for choosing us!

July 12, 2022

Amazing & easy app to track google conversion! Really happy with the support and efficiency too! Thanks a lot :)

rite.
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 5 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 29, 2022

Dear rite. and Team,

All the support is always extended to you and you should always feel free to write to me at support@adnabu.com for any insights or help that I should be able to do for you.

Thank you for choosing us.

Team AdNabu

July 11, 2022

Thank you Neha for your great assistance and for your patience when trying to explain me all kind of technical issues and thanks for helping me to solve some conflicting issues with regards to conversion tracking. Everything in Google ads. looks great now

Octopus Denmark
Denmark
Time spent using app: 9 months

Dear Steen,

Many thanks for your valuable 5-star review for the services provided by our app. Much appreciated on behalf of the entire team. I am happy that we could be of assistance during your need. Your acknowledgment truly means a lot to us. We look forward to meeting your expectations in the future as well.

Neha Singh

July 8, 2022

Currently my store is new and I do not have many sales. My review is more based on the customer service of this App. They have been very helpful with fast responses and clear communication. They logged into my store and google ads account to check their tracking tab was connected correctly and provided a clear informative breakdown of the process all working correctly. I am excited to have clean data coming back once more sales come through.

Gym Shelter
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 26, 2022

Dear Zack,

Thank you for choosing us!

July 8, 2022

Very straightforward and easy way to track Google conversions & their team is very helpful when it comes to the setup. Very fast and surprisingly easy.

Flask
Time spent using app: 20 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 19, 2022

Dear Peter,

I'm so grateful for your kind words. We appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience with our app and support. We are always happy to help our customers.

Ashwitha from AdNabu Team.

July 1, 2022

I am using this because we just got into google marketing.The setup was super easy and their customer service is top notch!

semcoworks
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

Dear Jean and Team,

Your acknowledgement of the our service, is truly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to leave such an awesome compliment about our services. We look forward to meeting your expectations in the future as well.

Neha Singh