Tracking for Google Ads

Tracking for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads Conversion Pixel. Easy 1-click installation

Signa

There's an old expression, “Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is I don’t know which half.” AdNabu's Google Conversion Pixel solves this instantly.

In only our first 30 days of monitoring with this amazing app, we've discovered ROI on our Google Ads is almost 3 to 1. That is, $3 profit for every $1 spent on a Google Ads click. What more could we ask for? Well, how about an incredibly tenacious follow-up by Raj, including a video conference session to double-check our numbers?

We couldn't be happier, and highly recommend this Google Ads Conversion Pixel, and team at AdNabu, to anyone wondering how many ad clicks are translating to real sales.

July 14, 2020

Your amazing and elaborate review is very welcoming. Thanks again for your trust in AdNabu.. :)

Far Blink

Wow! problem solved, it tracks every conversion properly.I will be using it for all my google ad accounts now. Keep going guys, Jai hind!

July 14, 2020

Amazing. It is nice to find out that the app is meeting your requirements for conversion tracking. Thanks again for your 5-star review.

botthms SA

Great support when it was needed.Very easy to install as well. If you are looking for an easy way to go, then you have found it. Thanks

July 14, 2020

You are welcome. We strive to provide quick support whenever you need it. Many Thanks.

GFP Chicago

App works great. Took a minute to get the pixel up and running but the support staff was quick to assist.

June 17, 2020

Your kind words for our app and the support is highly appreciated. I wish you amazing luck with your conversions and tracking. :) :D

INOMEGA

Hello, I recommend this app. The support team is very reactive and do not hesitate to schedule a ZOOM meeting to talk about eventual problem. Everything is working smoothly now.

June 17, 2020

Many thanks for your supportive words for us. It is highly appreciated.

UV-FIT

Super cool costumer service! I just installed the app now but so far so good. Thanks a lot! Let's get those conversions back!

June 3, 2020

Thanks for your feedback!! Good luck with your conversions :)

Lunar Lights Co

I had trouble getting Google conversions to work before but once I downloaded this app, Sonal helped me get my conversions up and running after our very first call! She reached out to confirm that it was working the following day, I was surprised at how great the support was! Thank you so much, highly recommended.

June 3, 2020

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Happy to help :)

Safety

Very easy to use application. High quality and very reactive service. I recommend this application. 10/10

June 1, 2020

Hey, Thanks for going beyond 5/5 to give us a 10/10 rating. Much appreciated.

Kitchen and Vent Hood Pros

Sonal was great help and very quick to respond and went above and beyond to help. Thanks again for the help.

May 29, 2020

You are welcome. I appreciate your words for the assistance that you received. I wish you get amazing tracking results.

RapBlue

I have had so many problems with tracking the right info. After installing this app everything is solved. Great app and Great People, Thanks :)

May 29, 2020

Hi, It is nice to see that our app is meeting your requirements. Many thanks for your faith in us.