Google Ads Conversion Tracking

Google Ads Conversion Tracking

by AdNabu, Inc

Google AdWords/Google Ads Conversion Pixel & AdWords Tracking

Outlet Best Store

nice app, i have a problem but it's not on the app. Simple and pratic to use. infacty i use because i have problem with track conversions on ads.

Bitty Botty Baby

Great, easy to use and able to track effectively and no coding was required for this to work. Easily can reach out if any help required on the setup

iSpi Trade

We have had difficulty for some time trying to track google conversions. This app has now allowed us to track our conversions and put an actual figure on our ROI. Would recommend.

Lulu Mattress

AdNabu is a great app to plug into Shopify. They are very hands on and really work with you closely to set up your account. Hoping for some conversions!

woodgeekstore

Super easy to setup. Tracks my conversions and conversion value on google ads and provides valuable information. Excellent support from Sonal.

Elfus Yoga

Customer service is great! but there has a little problem with this app, it can't be installed with the One Click Upsell together

Top Ten Eco

I've been using this app for a couple of months now, and I'm pretty happy with it. Every time I have an issue or a question the staff reply promptly and with good advice. They have even called me to talk me through some of my ad campaigns. Pretty great service. Moreover, I find the dashboard more user friendly than the adwords dashboard. It's easier to use and compliments adwords very nicely. Great app.