Tracking for Google Ads

Tracking for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads Conversion Pixel. Conversion Tracking for AdWords

Bovì Carne Genuina

I have never seen an app with an embedded service like this! I had a doubt (not a problem) they proactively asked access to my GADS account they checked that everything was fine and this was simply great!

Veneera

Easy Setup, well there is actually no setup :) Just connect your G-Account and you are good to go. Finally G-Ads tracking works like a charm and everything is precise. Already seeing my campaigns peform a lot better! Friendly contact as well

Simply Carbon Fiber

Really helpful support team, helped me make sure we are getting proper data tracking moving forward to be seen in our google ads dashboard. Thank you

LemonChik

Excelent customer services.. Thanks... The app is working fine...........the responded quickly.......

Shop Home Med

I love the simplicity of this app plus the owners are super helpful. They jumped on the phone with me and help set up everything!

Gexist.com

Very useful application ! The support is very responsive and always available. I highly recommend it.

ミウラタクヤ商店

コンバージョンタグを簡単に設置できるので、助かりました。売上なども具体的に計測できるので、検証に役立ちます。設定などで数値の検証ができない場合もあるので、それを改善してくれた良いアプリだと思います!!!

Resilient Female

The app was very easy to install and I got amazing support with the questions that I had. Looking forward to seeing the tracking reports that I will get for my ad campaigns!

SEATOPIA

Works seamlessly to get our Google ad campaigns tracking on Shopify. Great support. Quick and easy setup.

QUAKE™️

They have very fast and helpful customer service, this was very easy to set up as well, didn't have to watch some crazy long youtube tutorial

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25