Tracking for Google Ads

Tracking for Google Ads | Reviews

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads Conversion Pixel with Enhanced Conversion Tracking

Fatima Mobility

I really like this app. It's very useful when it comes to Google Conversions Tracking. Very good customer service as well.

HerbaFit Online

Great, I'm using it and it helped me in tracking the Google conversions
Very helpful I recommend it

It's Juliet

Ashwitha has been so helpful and their support is so top notch! This tracking pixel works like a charm and they even went in and cleaned up our conversions as I couldn't figure it out. Thank you!!! Also checking out their shopping feed app since the native google one is a bit wonky! Thanks again Ashwitha!

Cholp

Support is really good. They helped my problem very quickly. I recommend this app . Thank you very much

Nordlys Print

Just installed the app and it seems to work as intended. I had some issues installing Google Ads and limited time to fix it - this app solved the problem. I will update the review after using the app for longer time.

Dr. Hempster

This app works super well and the customer support is beyond helpful with whatever you need. I totally recommend it.

Billionaire Board Games

Great little app. Does what it says on the tin, easy to use and saved us time. I would definitely recommend it.

Water Sports Direct

Ashwitha from Adnabu, was super helpful. There was an issue with my conversion showing false conversion data. After removing some code and searching my google ad account, Ashwitha managed to see the issue and correct this by removing the duplicate/manual code that was showing false data. Hope this helps someone out there, that may have the same issue

כריסטינה ישראל

The app is great for anyone using Google ads. few clicks and everything was set up with no issues at all. Support was available when needed and very helpful

Jardin Floral Design

I have been using this app for quite some time and it works flawlessly. Installation was easy. Best of all, it is one time set up and forget it. Had a couple of questions this week, and I can not say enough good things about the customer service - they are prompt to reply and will go above and beyond to help you and make you a happy customer. I also use their other app, Dynamic Retargeting for Google, which is fantastic. Thank you Shubham and to your team, you guys are awesome!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27