Google Ads Conversion Tracking

Google Ads Conversion Tracking

by AdNabu, Inc

Google AdWords/Google Ads Conversion Pixel & AdWords Tracking

Forever Leeds

This app was very easy to install. Whilst I haven't made any sales to track at the time of writing, I'm confident it will deliver as specified. What I can say is the support I received from Sonal was excellent.

Homeflamestore.com

Great customer service, love this app! Great for people like us who have trouble manually installing tracking. Thanks,

P.s. appreciated the help from Sonal

July 20, 2020

Thank you for your review. Kindly feel free to reach out if any help needed, we will be happy to help always :)

Quality Galore

Always get help immediately! I cant beat that, its great that this software is in place to help people

July 14, 2020

Many thanks for your 5-star review. It is highly appreciated.

Magcharge

This app is great, it makes the set up of google ads much much easier. This review is for the support though. I had a problem installing the app (it previously worked fine) but Shubham & Arjun got on a call with me and solved the problem very quickly. 10/10 app 10/10 support. Thanks guys!

July 14, 2020

It is super amazing to read that you went beyond 5/5 to actually give us a 10/10 rating. We appreciate it overwhelmingly. Thanks for your trust in AdNabu. :)

All Purpose Creams

Worked just as anticipated. I had a pixel that was working before, then it wasn't- by using this app, it corrected all my previous issues and my google conversions have been tracking perfectly. It's kind of expensive in the sense that I pay every month, but the peace of mind knowing it works and that the team is there to help is worth it. Thanks!

July 14, 2020

Hey, your 5-star review is appreciated. We make recurring charges so as to make sure that the pixel remains set up even if you make any changes to your themes etc. We always keep it up to date with Google. Its nice to otherwise know that the pixel is working as anticipated. :)

Signa

There's an old expression, “Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is I don’t know which half.” AdNabu's Google Conversion Pixel solves this instantly.

In only our first 30 days of monitoring with this amazing app, we've discovered ROI on our Google Ads is almost 3 to 1. That is, $3 profit for every $1 spent on a Google Ads click. What more could we ask for? Well, how about an incredibly tenacious follow-up by Raj, including a video conference session to double-check our numbers?

We couldn't be happier, and highly recommend this Google Ads Conversion Pixel, and team at AdNabu, to anyone wondering how many ad clicks are translating to real sales.

July 14, 2020

Your amazing and elaborate review is very welcoming. Thanks again for your trust in AdNabu.. :)

Far Blink

Wow! problem solved, it tracks every conversion properly.I will be using it for all my google ad accounts now. Keep going guys, Jai hind!

July 14, 2020

Amazing. It is nice to find out that the app is meeting your requirements for conversion tracking. Thanks again for your 5-star review.

botthms SA

Great support when it was needed.Very easy to install as well. If you are looking for an easy way to go, then you have found it. Thanks

July 14, 2020

You are welcome. We strive to provide quick support whenever you need it. Many Thanks.

GFP Chicago

App works great. Took a minute to get the pixel up and running but the support staff was quick to assist.

June 17, 2020

Your kind words for our app and the support is highly appreciated. I wish you amazing luck with your conversions and tracking. :) :D

INOMEGA

Hello, I recommend this app. The support team is very reactive and do not hesitate to schedule a ZOOM meeting to talk about eventual problem. Everything is working smoothly now.

June 17, 2020

Many thanks for your supportive words for us. It is highly appreciated.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18