AdYogi App for Google Ads

AdYogi App for Google Ads

by adyogi.com

Run Google Shopping Ads & Get upto 5x returns

Meghvi

Good app to launch smart shopping campaigns with zero knowledge. Team is responsive with full support

Miharu Crafts

I had no experience with Google Ads but with AdYogi, I was able to generate my initial sales. Thanks to customer support team of AdYogi for all the prompt responses to my queries.

Nanophytopharma

We are very much satisfied with the performance of our campaigns. I will recommend this App to everyone! The App is very easy to use and we were able to grasp each and every insight very quickly which helped us understand the gap and take measures accordingly.

Gorillawear India

I was able to create the ads in just minutes and go live with the campaigns very soon. The turnaround time was very less and the support team helped me throughout the process.

Littlerabbits

The Feed Optimisation is one of the plus in this App which helps us in better optimising our feeds to generate good results & customer Support Team is very efficient and turn around times are very quick. Kudos You Guys!

Blak Natural Shampoo

Very Campaign Setup and I was able to get everything done in a matter of minutes!

Thanks Team AdYogi!

The Sark Company

An excellent app for stores who are looking to scale their business through Google smart shopping. The Adyogi team offers great support when you reach out to them for any queries.

Lion Polo

good customer support team and overall performance is stable and easy interface to understand and setup

Label Shaurya Sanadhya

Easy to setup and have a better visibility over the campaign. Performance so far is also picking up steadily and getting desired ROAS.