Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
6 avril 2024

This app has been great! It has allowed me to grow my business through social media influencers.
Customer service is very responsive.
I highly recommend

nexusbag
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 11 mars 2024

Built by dedicated developers that offer great support! We've been working with this app for 1,5 years and found no issues so far.

Recommend it!

AAWireless
Pays-Bas
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
24 janvier 2024

I found this app after going through a few others that had "Free" options only to find out that the free options were not very good or customizable, and everything I wanted to do would require an upgrade to a $20/mth+ plan. This is the best free app I've come across. Customer Service is great at helping you troubleshoot ways to make everything pretty custom. So far I love this app!

Clubhouse Outfitters
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 mars 2024

We are highly satisfied with the Shopify plugin we use for referrals. The support provided was excellent, exceeding our expectations. The plugin has seamlessly integrated with our store, making the referral process effortless for us and our customers. We appreciate the continuous updates and improvements made to the plugin, which shows the developers' commitment to delivering a top-quality product. We will keep updating our review as we use the plugin more, but as of now, we highly recommend it to other Shopify store owners looking for an effective referral solution.

JUJU Mood
Turquie
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
11 février 2024

ReferrLy is a game-changer for Shopify entrepreneurs like myself. Unlike other free apps, ReferrLy stands out with its seamless design, intuitive interface, and exceptional customer support.

Setting up my affiliate program was effortless, thanks to ReferrLy's user-friendly dashboard and step-by-step guides. Their support team is incredibly responsive, providing personalized assistance whenever needed.

What truly sets ReferrLy apart is its robust feature set, offering advanced analytics, customizable commission structures, and seamless Shopify integration. It's the best affiliate marketing app I've ever used, making it a must-have for any Shopify store looking to grow through word-of-mouth marketing.

DESIGNAFY
Australie
26 jours d’utilisation de l’application
29 mars 2024

We use this App on two of our Shopify Stores and love it! The team is super fast to respond and really helpful. Highly recommend!

HupSix
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 février 2024

I just installed it and needed help with custom domain. So far I have a great experience, the support is fast and helpful. I will come back for more details in the near future!

My Treats
Grèce
20 jours d’utilisation de l’application
26 mars 2024

I can't tell you how much I appreciate this app. It takes the guess work out a program that we really wanted to add to our site. I had a hard time figuring out how to set up the Affiliate program. I am not that computer savvy! But thankfully Sam came through and guided me through. He made the process so easy. I really recommend this app. You can't beat the price and you get more then you pay for. I will recommend it over and over again. Thanks Sam for all your help. You Rock!

forourgodonly
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
17 mars 2024

I highly recommend this app, it is super easy to set up, and if you have any questions their customer service is amazing. You get a response right away. Thank you Sam for this awesome app!!!

LK’s Boutique
17 jours d’utilisation de l’application
6 février 2024

Excellent customer service! The support is great. Also, the app has all what you need to start with affiliate marketing.

Massaya