Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 98% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
6 de abril de 2024

This app has been great! It has allowed me to grow my business through social media influencers.
Customer service is very responsive.
I highly recommend

nexusbag
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
13 de maio de 2024

As a first time business owner navigating the world of websites, adding an affiliate program felt daunting to say the least. Fortunately, I stumbled upon ReferrLy Affiliate Marketing in the Shopify app store. When I reached out to their support page, Sam quickly replied with the solution to my problem. He even followed up via e-mail and an additional chat. Finding the right tools and support can really make a difference when starting out as a new business owner. I highly recommend this app if you are looking to add an affiliate program to your shopify store.

BODYKRAFT
17 dias usando o app
21 de maio de 2024

Sam is amazing and has great support. One of the best platforms for a start up like me where simple is what works for now but also can grow into with more features! Thanks Sam!

Venture Wild
20 de maio de 2024

Simple and straightforward affiliate marketing app does just what I need it to do. When I needed a little support, Sam was very helpful and got me fixed up quickly. Well done!

Sanwa-America.com
15 de março de 2024

ReferrLy Affiliate Marketing has been an absolute game-changer for my Shopify store! With its seamless integration and user-friendly interface, setting up and managing my affiliate program has never been easier.

I've seen a remarkable increase in traffic and sales since implementing ReferrLy. Its powerful features, like real-time tracking and customizable referral links, have helped me attract new customers and boost revenue effortlessly.

What sets ReferrLy apart is its exceptional support team. They've been incredibly responsive and helpful, guiding me through the setup process and offering valuable advice to optimize my affiliate campaigns.

If you're serious about growing your Shopify business and tapping into the power of affiliate marketing, look no further than ReferrLy. It's a must-have addon that delivers real results and empowers you to take your store to new heights!

The #1 Educational Portal for Business Owners, Investors and Builders
Canadá
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
12 de abril de 2024

After looking at numerous affiliate program apps, this is the one that stuck out the most. It was easy to integrate into the store. Customer service has been amazing, especially when there was a small coding thing that needed to be updated for my store specifically.

Stitchin' with Abby
17 de maio de 2024

Pretty new to the app, but seems to work really well and customer support is very responsive and helpful!

Scrub Me Good
5 meses usando o app
11 de maio de 2024

We 100% recommend this app! If you are looking for the best, most streamlined, easy to use application to help you grow your business, look no further! Download it now and get busy. You will be so glad you did. Also, if you need any assistance with setup, they have excellent customer service and work hard to make sure you are good to go! Completely Worth it!

Got a Charger
7 dias usando o app
14 de maio de 2024

Sam was awesome in helping me with this app! I've ran into quite a few people that say that they're going to help you with whatever you need help with but they always fall through. Sam was there for me and explained explained everything in detail in what I needed to do. He made sure I knew how what I needed to do, to make things run smoother. If you need support, he'll make sure you have it ! Thank you !

Your Inner Beauty
6 dias usando o app
2 de maio de 2024

So far so good. Easy to use and good customer support with making the page on my own domain. Thank you!

Emily Miller Aesthetic Medicine