Avaliações (799)

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 98% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
19 de junho de 2023

This app is easy to set up and the support is great. I highly recommend this app if you want to explore affiliate marketing.

Grey Gone
Austrália
Aproximadamente 3 horas usando o app
15 de fevereiro de 2023

So far this App is amazing, it definitely does help you manage your affiliate program.
So, far i can say that this app is perfect because is very easy to use and quite affordable

Michelle The Fashionista
Países Baixos
22 de julho de 2021

Fantabulous!!
I couldn't be any more happier with my decision to go with this company. Super quick support.

Trendyforever.in
Índia
3 dias usando o app
Staqlab deixou uma resposta 31 de julho de 2021

Thank you for the review. Cheers!!!

13 de janeiro de 2022

Great APP has more features and is customizable than many paid apps perfect for everything that we do. The support is 7 STARS

Aquaala Store
4 de janeiro de 2023

so far the app is working exactly how I needed it to work for my business. the price is affordable for new businesses getting started. I had may questions, which were quickly answered by their sufficient support team. Thanks again!

OnlyAfterTwelve
9 de novembro de 2022

Never tried Affiliate Marketing; this seems to do everything we need for a reasonable monthly price.

Ballpark Blueprints
17 de maio de 2023

这真的是非常棒的一个应用,我之前下载过很多同类型的应用,每个应用都有不完美的地方,直到我找到了这个应用,这个应用完全符合我的需求,这个应用的客服和开发人员也非常热情,回答问题非常及时,非常专业。五星推荐!

TikBuy
Sérvia
19 de agosto de 2021

Affiliatery by Staqlab is the best way to manage Affiliate Program in Shopify Store... Easy to config and very easy user interface as well... It has all the feature you need to create a perfect affiliate program. Above all Online Chat Support Rocks! Thank you!

UniqueFashionHouse
Índia
2 dias usando o app
12 de janeiro de 2022

Extremely easy setup. Sam from the support chat is amazing and very helpful. I was positively surprised how good this app is, considering that it's free.

Lucky Posters USA
Polônia
7 de julho de 2023

This app is great! And more importantly it gets done what I need. The steps are easy to setup. The support links answer your questions in simple terms and when I did have an issue, I was able to easily chat support, which was a quick response, and found the issue (which wasn't really an issue, I just needed to wait a bit).

24LuXe