Avaliações (792)

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 98% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
10 de junho de 2021

Customer service is AMAZING! Very responsive, patient, and resourceful. Initially need help setting up my CNAME record to use a custom domain and they did not hesitate to hop on a video call to walk me through every step. Highly recommended!!

StemPoweredKits
Aproximadamente 2 horas usando o app
Staqlab deixou uma resposta 10 de junho de 2021

Thanks a lot for this kind words. You can always contact us at admin@staqlab.com if you need any assistance. We're right here to help!
Cheers!

12 de janeiro de 2022

Extremely easy setup. Sam from the support chat is amazing and very helpful. I was positively surprised how good this app is, considering that it's free.

Lucky Posters USA
Polônia
Aproximadamente 2 horas usando o app
7 de julho de 2023

This app is great! And more importantly it gets done what I need. The steps are easy to setup. The support links answer your questions in simple terms and when I did have an issue, I was able to easily chat support, which was a quick response, and found the issue (which wasn't really an issue, I just needed to wait a bit).

24LuXe
16 de abril de 2023

this app is just perfect, the best one i've seen so far. sweet, easy, complete and user friendly, plus, there's a very great support if needed

LoopShelter
França
1 de maio de 2023

Just installed it, the app is pretty clear and the support is quick and helpful. I'll see how it goes once I start using the app, but so far no complains

U-tools
Canadá
6 de janeiro de 2022

awesome app! Really loved customer support! Especially they are very quick in responding and their user interface is very great

PrittiJewelry
18 de janeiro de 2022

This is a great app, it provides all the solutions I need for my affiliates. Thanks to the developer and team to make our jobs easy.

Rich Kats Designer Fragrances
9 de novembro de 2022

Good costumer services witch instant respond. Easy navigations and easy to set up. Highly recommend.

EaizyLife
Suécia
11 de setembro de 2022

This application looks very promising. Service is timely and helpful. You know the subject and its importance for customer.

PowerCarbonSpares
Índia
18 de maio de 2022

Great customer support and interface, I would highly recommend to others who are seeking to utilize an affiliate program :)

Aquari