Affiliate Marketing & Referral

Affiliate marketing, referral, Influencer, Ambassador app

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Affiliate Program

wild pawty

So far it's been very easy to install and set up. It has very interesting features to keep track of affiliates and sales. Very helpful when it came to answering questions.

June 1, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review. You can always contact us at admin@staqlab.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Light Garden®

Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazingly simple to set up and I had my affiliate programme up and running within 15mins. I got a little stuck on the customisation and they helped me out in a flash. Very impressed with the app and service so far - would recommend.

May 29, 2021

Cozyshyt Apparel

Time spent using app 1 day

Customer service is A1. Had trouble uploading my logo, they helped me fixed it through the chat box fast and simple. Easiest app to handle your ambassadors all at once and see their progress.

May 26, 2021

TheGymEdition

Such a good affiliate platform, very simple and straightforward with everything you need, no-nonsense or junk, customer service is great as well!

May 22, 2021

MyInstil Stokvel Crowdfund

Location South Africa

Thanks so much for the help. Easy, simple to use app
They even called me to make sure I was happy with how the app works
Flexible and willing to add features for customers

May 16, 2021

Nice to hear such kind words.

PompiShower.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far it is been very good, easy to install and very fast and friendly customer service. It seems to be easy to manage and as soon as I get my results, I will share them here.

May 11, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review. Your words will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. You can always contact us at admin@staqlab.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Go Love Shoes

I just installed this app, and Abhishek help me a lot and answer all my question, great customer service, will come back for another review
fantastic customer helps always there to help

May 6, 2021

Nice to hear such kind words.

S H A N T É L S C O L L E C T I O N

Time spent using app 18 minutes

I downloaded this app. literally after it was complete an associate reached out via the chatbox and offered to get on a google call to help me set up! He showed me how the app worked within 5 minutes! 10/10 recommend if you have influencers for your business!

May 1, 2021

fyggom

Location Mexico

I recommend it. It is simple and works perfect. Easy to set up and use. Customer service is immediate and very efficient.

April 28, 2021

DAZZ

Location Malaysia

Customer service is so prompt & helpful. I'm excited to start using this app. It's very easy to use. Recommended!

April 18, 2021

Thanks for such nice words. It was a pleasure serving you through our platform