Affiliate Marketing & Referral

Affiliate marketing, referral, Influencer, Ambassador app

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Affiliate Program

Natural And Brown

Everything you need to track sales of affiliates & more. The customer support is excellent, question are answered super fast. I would give this app 10 stars if I could.

Rush Athletics

We're currently testing this app - but so far it's working so well - and much cheaper than other apps that do the same thing. Most of all, support from Sam has been amazing - he's so quick to respond and resolve any problems we have - he's really great. Thanks Sam!

ShiftSetGo

We're still in the free trial period, but so far this app has been easy to use and simple to set up. The support has been amazing and they have been incredibly helpful whenever we've contacted them.

RespiratoryBooks.com

Time spent using app 1 day

I am just getting started, but my initial impression of this is that it does exactly what it says it will, simply. There aren't as many bells and whistles as I am hoping to have eventually (such as modifiable cookie times by affiliate) but it does everything I need. Also (and this is a big one) ... the customer support has been incredible at getting set up and going. Very happy customer!

Barreletics

Time spent using app About 2 months

Signed up and had help within minutes. An actual Gotomeeting and not just chat support. Abhi helped me get setup in 10 minutes. The app is robust, affordable and looks like we will be able to grow within the various subscription levels as needed. I recommend the app without a doubt!

SweetSoulDesignss

I was looking for an affiliate app that autoloads all my products with coupon codes for my reps to autogenerate their commission without breaking the bank AND this is it!! I couldn't be more satisfied with my experience. Customer service was quick to answer my questions as well.

Rich Kats Designer Fragrances

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This is a great app, it provides all the solutions I need for my affiliates. Thanks to the developer and team to make our jobs easy.

Boholite

I have set up the app on my stores, Set up process was Easy, i got wonderful assistance by the support team for the areas i needed some advice.

Aquaala Store

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great APP has more features and is customizable than many paid apps perfect for everything that we do. The support is 7 STARS

Lucky Posters USA

Location Poland
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Extremely easy setup. Sam from the support chat is amazing and very helpful. I was positively surprised how good this app is, considering that it's free.