Affiliate Marketing & Referral

Affiliate marketing, referral, Influencer, Ambassador app

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Affiliate Program

Aigent

Location Thailand

User Friendly and easy to use. Also more flexible to set up commission. I'm looking for the affiliate app like this.

September 21, 2021

Thanks for your review. If you need any assistance relates to the app, feel free to mail us at admin@staqlba.com

Vanity Activewear

The best affiliate app on the app store! Also the best customer service by a long way! Answered every question i had within minutes! Highly recommend

September 17, 2021

Thanks a lot for such an amazing review. The team really had a great app customizing the app for your need. Please don't be hesitant to reach out to us if you have any queries.

POSE WORKS

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app 33 minutes

Very easy to use, simple but very effective :) chat with customer service also very fast respond. all love

September 12, 2021

Thanks a lot. Cheers!!!

28 Moons

I'm just starting out with this app and ended up with an affiliate question right off. Accessing Support was quick and easy! Very pleased about that.

September 12, 2021

Thank you for the review. If you have any queries please feel free to reach out to us at chat support or mail us at admin@staqlab.com

Pixies Gardens

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I have tried all the app of this category. Glad i found it. Team is supportive as well helped me setup the app in just 2 minutes.

Minifigs.me

Really pleased with this app so far. Nicely laid out and easy to use. I had some specific queries and one minor problem, and someone responded on chat very quickly to answer my questions and solve the problem.

September 4, 2021

Thanks for the review. If you have any queries in the future, please mail us at admin@staqlab.com.

House Made Buttons LLC

After installing SEVERAL apps... I finally found exactly what I was looking for! It's simple, easy to understand and the best is that the CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT. Guys, I am very grateful for you, I have no doubt that this app definitely will make my store very successful with your awesome program. THANK YOU!

September 1, 2021

Thanks for such kind words. Really like to customize the app as per your needs.
If you have queries in the future feel free to reach out to us at admin@staqlab.com

Superior Vital Organics LLC

Time spent using app About 2 months

Really Appreciate The Ease Of Use And How Awesome The Customer Service Is In Responding In A Timely manner. Will Definitely Recommend This App To Anyone Looking To Expand Their Company profits.

August 29, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review. If you need any assistance with the app, you can contact us at admin@staqlab.com

GodMama Wear LLC

I just installed the app and things are great so far. The app is easy to use and the customer service was great with helping me set up my link and customize it for a more professional look.

August 29, 2021

Thanks a lot for such nice words. Give us boost to work harder and harder to serve better

The Bias Cut

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great app - very easy to use, looks slick and professional, and fantastic customer service. They answered and customised as I requested in minutes. Having looked at many different affiliate programs, I highly recommend this one