Affiliate Marketing & Referral

Affiliate Marketing & Referral | Reviews

by Staqlab

Affiliate marketing, referral, Influencer, Ambassador app

DaizyKat Cosmetics

Absolutely love this app! Customer service is the TOP OF THE LINE! Abhishek has always responded to my Chat messages INSTANTLY.. he's amazing at answering my hundreds of questions :) The app is very well put together and easy to use.. even for me, with ZERO tech skills. I definitely recommend this app ... not to mention the amazing price! Don't waste your time on other apps like I did.. this is THEE ONE for you!

Silvery

I have tested several applications of this kind so far, but only this one worked the way I wanted. The IT guys responded quickly to the problem I encountered.

waldorfcases

The best app I've tried so far. I highly recommend anyone who needs effective affiliate software! Thank you!

FeverLess.net

It is a great app ! i mean great ! It offers all the details that a manager could want ! and more! you have an incredible 24/7 support ! i mean really 24/7 ! day and night! They will help you find a solution to your needs, and implement it in max 1 day any custom change you need to serve to your needs ! Best customer support EVER!

Artdeshine Mauritius

Amazing app and very well designed... The initial setup/configuration is just like a breeze. Support is very responsive and knowledgeable.

Branvee

Great app, I recommend it, it's very nice and has a lot of wonderful features: affiliate tracking, product tracking, custom rates ,.. etc

The Freelanschool

This platform is easy to use! The support team was very responsive, and I was able to change my affiliate page to a custom domain in under 5 minutes.

Elvidi

I really appreciate the above and beyond assistance. Fantastic, can't wait to explore the app further. Thanks :)

Ocean's Promise

Excellent app! Very user friendly, along with a knowledgeable and helpful support team. Highly recommended!

Advanced Food Intolerance Labs

Excellent customer service and an easy interface to start your affiliate program. Great app for Shopify! Saved me a ton of time getting our program off the ground.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11