Affiliates Catalog

Affiliates Catalog

by Varinode, Inc.

Import products from retailers, earn affiliate commissions

GENEW US

An update, you know exactly what I am talking about,I showed you a screenshot of errors popping up when importing products,i have to wait almost 15 minutes and try to import the same products before it works. It takes seconds importing products with outlinks app and some free apps also import products smoothly.Customer
support has really improve on responding to merchants but there is still some set backs when importing products it very slow and sometimes it wouldn't import the product at all. Compared to other apps i have been using to imports products those apps weren't paid apps but they imports products smoothly to increase productivity as compared to this app. These app has other apps that you may like so you can check the other apps they have.

October 25, 2019

As we have mentioned to you several times, if you attempt to import products that can't be affiliated by the retailer, the import will not function properly. This is not a fault of the app, but a restriction placed by the retailer.

RavishAzzStyle

Love this app! Macy's is trusted and I have been a loyal customer for years!! This is great for boosting my sales and customers trust!!

Luggage Factory

works well enough , definelly a most get if you're doing affiliate marketing, five stars ya , get it

HolaMorning

Just started use the app several weeks, it works well until now. love it. I love it, it help me saving lot of time.

Textbook Blast

Imported a few products but did not reprice and was very very slow.

Saveusedbooks

Did not function properly. No help from the developer.

Fire Creek Books

This DOES NOT WORK. Installed this app and had some difficulty using it. Created a support request. Took them 3 weeks to reply at which time I discovered they'd already charged me twice for the same app/service for the month. Notified them of the issue just in case it was an error and their reply was that they do not refund because the app was installed. No attempt at answering my concern or to justify the double charge was made. Just a backwards unethical app developer. That's all we have here sadly. The app does not work so I assume the reviews are false just like the description of what they claim the app does.

Amazonprimerib

This app makes creating affiliate links for Amazon fairly easy. Considering the Leviathan of problems that Amazon can be, in terms of selling on it and integrating with it, that is high praise. All Hail Bezos!

Vim And Vigor Boutique

At first I thought this app suck, until I read the reviews and saw that the customer service department was great. I was having an issue with importing my Bloomingdales products. So I e-mailed them explain my issues and was sent how to instructions. Now I can import without any issues Thank you!

Brilliant Health And Fitness

Great app! Once approved to get API integration through Amazon it works amazing. The products look just like a regular listing on your store with complete descriptions and pictures. Instead of the "add to cart" button it says "view on Amazon" which takes your shoppers to Amazon for purchase. Nice part is Amazon has "cookie" tracking for affiliates so even if they don't buy then you should still get the sale within the "cookie" window.

Previous 1