Affiliates Catalog

Affiliates Catalog

by Varinode, Inc.

Import products from retailers, earn affiliate commissions

Textbook Blast

Imported a few products but did not reprice and was very very slow.

Saveusedbooks

Did not function properly. No help from the developer.

Fire Creek Books

This DOES NOT WORK. Installed this app and had some difficulty using it. Created a support request. Took them 3 weeks to reply at which time I discovered they'd already charged me twice for the same app/service for the month. Notified them of the issue just in case it was an error and their reply was that they do not refund because the app was installed. No attempt at answering my concern or to justify the double charge was made. Just a backwards unethical app developer. That's all we have here sadly. The app does not work so I assume the reviews are false just like the description of what they claim the app does.

Amazonprimerib

This app makes creating affiliate links for Amazon fairly easy. Considering the Leviathan of problems that Amazon can be, in terms of selling on it and integrating with it, that is high praise. All Hail Bezos!

Vim And Vigor Boutique

At first I thought this app suck, until I read the reviews and saw that the customer service department was great. I was having an issue with importing my Bloomingdales products. So I e-mailed them explain my issues and was sent how to instructions. Now I can import without any issues Thank you!

Brilliant Health And Fitness

Great app! Once approved to get API integration through Amazon it works amazing. The products look just like a regular listing on your store with complete descriptions and pictures. Instead of the "add to cart" button it says "view on Amazon" which takes your shoppers to Amazon for purchase. Nice part is Amazon has "cookie" tracking for affiliates so even if they don't buy then you should still get the sale within the "cookie" window.

Clothpin Collection

been searching for such an app forever...can have your store and be an be an affilliate all in one store.

Southern Sun Photographics And Art

What a fantastic way to expand my product range. Great for a small start up store with big vision!

Calizota

Originally I posted a one-star review, but their customer service team jumped on my issue and solved it almost immediately. There are still a few bugs, hence the 4-star rating, but they are responsive and knowledgeable, even with a nightmare customer like me. ;)

Splendist

After following instructions to set up an Amazon Associates Account, importing products to my shopify store couldn't have been easier. Works brilliantly, and the imported products fit seamlessly in my store, with ability to add/edit copy and re-arrange photos. Adds a whole new dimension of validity and curated product. Well done!
Previous 1