Affiliates Catalog

Affiliates Catalog

by Varinode, Inc.

Import products from retailers, earn affiliate commissions

Southern Sun Photographics And Art

What a fantastic way to expand my product range. Great for a small start up store with big vision!

Calizota

Originally I posted a one-star review, but their customer service team jumped on my issue and solved it almost immediately.

There are still a few bugs, hence the 4-star rating, but they are responsive and knowledgeable, even with a nightmare customer like me. ;)

Splendist

After following instructions to set up an Amazon Associates Account, importing products to my shopify store couldn't have been easier. Works brilliantly, and the imported products fit seamlessly in my store, with ability to add/edit copy and re-arrange photos. Adds a whole new dimension of validity and curated product. Well done!

Antheamarketplace

This is the simplest and cleanest app that gets you more product listings and traffic! Definitely worth it!

Farmerbrad

The best one I have found. Also it imports the correct vendor name instead of just amazon like others.

The Lavender Lilac

This is way better than other methods I have tried. The easy import and set up has saved me countless hours

Southofmemphis

Just installed but loving it so far! Very easy to set up. Thanks!

Metra Products

great app so far. just downloaded and I can not wait to start seeing my commissions. visit www.metraproducts.com

Longevity Create

A great application for starting an online business, at this stage you are under the cover and trust of powerful, proven trading partners like Amazon, e-Bay and others, you are introduced into the business and you are recognized and trustworthy.

2 Next