Affiliates Catalog

Affiliates Catalog

by Varinode, Inc.

Import products from retailers, earn affiliate commissions

First Emergency

This app helped me reaching the new customers through an amazing strategy. Boosted the revenue and definitely recommended app.

Warning

Helped me expanding the sales of my store. Its definitely worth it and I recommend to the other shopify store owners. Cheers!

RavishAzzStyle

Love this app! Macy's is trusted and I have been a loyal customer for years!! This is great for boosting my sales and customers trust!!

Luggage Factory

works well enough , definelly a most get if you're doing affiliate marketing, five stars ya , get it

HolaMorning

Just started use the app several weeks, it works well until now. love it. I love it, it help me saving lot of time.

Amazonprimerib

This app makes creating affiliate links for Amazon fairly easy. Considering the Leviathan of problems that Amazon can be, in terms of selling on it and integrating with it, that is high praise. All Hail Bezos!

Vim And Vigor Boutique

At first I thought this app suck, until I read the reviews and saw that the customer service department was great. I was having an issue with importing my Bloomingdales products. So I e-mailed them explain my issues and was sent how to instructions. Now I can import without any issues Thank you!

Brilliant Health And Fitness

Great app! Once approved to get API integration through Amazon it works amazing. The products look just like a regular listing on your store with complete descriptions and pictures. Instead of the "add to cart" button it says "view on Amazon" which takes your shoppers to Amazon for purchase. Nice part is Amazon has "cookie" tracking for affiliates so even if they don't buy then you should still get the sale within the "cookie" window.

Clothpin Collection

been searching for such an app forever...can have your store and be an be an affilliate all in one store.

Southern Sun Photographics And Art

What a fantastic way to expand my product range. Great for a small start up store with big vision!

Previous 1