Affiliates Catalog

Affiliates Catalog

by Varinode, Inc.

Import products from retailers, earn affiliate commissions

RavishAzzStyle

Love this app! Macy's is trusted and I have been a loyal customer for years!! This is great for boosting my sales and customers trust!!

Luggage Factory

works well enough , definelly a most get if you're doing affiliate marketing, five stars ya , get it

HolaMorning

Just started use the app several weeks, it works well until now. love it. I love it, it help me saving lot of time.

Amazonprimerib

This app makes creating affiliate links for Amazon fairly easy. Considering the Leviathan of problems that Amazon can be, in terms of selling on it and integrating with it, that is high praise. All Hail Bezos!

Vim And Vigor Boutique

At first I thought this app suck, until I read the reviews and saw that the customer service department was great. I was having an issue with importing my Bloomingdales products. So I e-mailed them explain my issues and was sent how to instructions. Now I can import without any issues Thank you!

Brilliant Health And Fitness

Great app! Once approved to get API integration through Amazon it works amazing. The products look just like a regular listing on your store with complete descriptions and pictures. Instead of the "add to cart" button it says "view on Amazon" which takes your shoppers to Amazon for purchase. Nice part is Amazon has "cookie" tracking for affiliates so even if they don't buy then you should still get the sale within the "cookie" window.

Clothpin Collection

been searching for such an app forever...can have your store and be an be an affilliate all in one store.

Southern Sun Photographics And Art

What a fantastic way to expand my product range. Great for a small start up store with big vision!

Splendist

After following instructions to set up an Amazon Associates Account, importing products to my shopify store couldn't have been easier. Works brilliantly, and the imported products fit seamlessly in my store, with ability to add/edit copy and re-arrange photos. Adds a whole new dimension of validity and curated product. Well done!

Antheamarketplace

This is the simplest and cleanest app that gets you more product listings and traffic! Definitely worth it!

Previous 1