Easy product imports
Simple product import from retailers, to your Shopify store
Boost your revenue
Increase your revenue by earning commissions from retailers
Increase your reach
Attract and reach new customers, by expanding your store offering
About Affiliates Catalog
Do you want to increase your revenue?
Get access to a wealth of recognizable products/brands, spanning numerous categories, all offered through your affiliate partners. Complement your existing product offering, by showing products from your affiliate partners, and earn commissions from the resulting purchases
How does Affiliates Catalog work?
- Import Products: Import products to your store with Affiliates Catalog, from the supported retailers. Be sure to sign up for the retailers free affiliate program, to ensure you receive your commissions
- External Order Fulfillment: When your visitors click-through on the imported products, they will be purchasing directly with the retailer. The retailer will be managing inventory, and fulfilling the orders
- Earn Commissions: Whenever one of your visitors clicks-through to make a purchase, you will earn commissions. The retailers will have reports available for you to track your affiliate activity
Which retailers are supported?
- New Revenue Stream: Receive up to 10% affiliate commissions from qualifying purchases, resulting from traffic you send to your affiliate partners
- Establish Your Brand: With instant access to 1,000,000+ products, you can build your brand value, by curating and adding products which complement your brand.
- SEO Boost: Importing more products, results in more product pages. This will help to increase your organic traffic.
- Attract New Customers: Experiment and try offering new product categories to attract new customers.
Affiliates Catalog offering:
- Instant access to thousands of recognizable brands, and over +1,000,000 products
- Import products with full details, which can be later customized, and professional images to your store, with one click
- Imported products will integrate seamlessly within your store. The “Add to Cart” button will be replaced with a button which redirects the visitor to the retailer
- Every imported product has its own search engine crawlable/indexable URL
- The entire affiliate commission is yours to keep, no revenue split
- Auto-updating inventory so you can import a product and forget it
- Real-time reporting to help you measure your progress
This service is independent and is not affiliated with retailers in any way, shape or form. This app is just a tool to help you import products from your affiliate partners. It is your responsibility to establish affiliate relationships with the retailers, and to ensure that you comply with their terms and conditions. While we try our best to ensure the service complies with the retailers’ terms, it is your responsibility to conduct your own independent validation, and use the service only if you are satisfied.
- Developer website
Pricing 3-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
We have tried to test the application and now are on their Unlimited Plan. However the app is not working , we cannot set up the automatization of Bloomingdales data, we are doing all manually. We sent a number of emails, to request support, but we are not getting any replies so far.
I requested to cancel the subscription via Get Support before the renewal period however I've never received a response from customer service and I was charged again.
Please investigate the issue and contact via email Affiliates Catalog
Unlimited Monthly Plan w/ 3 Day Trial: 2020-10-20 - 2020-11-19.
Changing review rating 1 to 3. Thanks for the prompt response Please be a little more specific about how to uninstall the application?
Do you mean that delete the app from the Shopify App section in the Shopify marketplace? It would be great to have 'How to manage subscription' related information in FAQ so customers can easily find the information Thanks
You are in full control of your subscriptions, which is utilizing the subscription service offered by Shopify. Just like with any app you subscribe to, if you wish to cancel your subscription, you simply need to cancel your subscription. You can just as easily do so by uninstalling the application. Nobody is preventing you from doing so. Uninstalling the app is same process as any other Shopify app. Go to the Apps section in your Shopify Admin console, and remove there. If you need assistance uninstalling the application, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app helped me reaching the new customers through an amazing strategy. Boosted the revenue and definitely recommended app.