Affiliatify ‑ External Links

Affiliatify ‑ External Links

by MyFuther

Links To Affiliate Offers And External Products

Secrets of the Cellar

This app is phenomenal. It is very user friendly and the customer service is magnificent. I use it to add affiliate links to my stores

Thomas Garcia

So it didn’t use my add to cart button, it overwrote it with a link.
The is that it doesn't uninstall and now I don’t have a button anymore!

Goddess Makeup Classes and More!

Will this app issue be fixed, please advise asap

While it is working this was a great app, but now I am not sure if it is. We have an issue with the app not working for a while and no response from support, so do not know when it will be working again? Support can you inform us all if the app server issues will be fixed and when.

I can't edit my link "Message Shown on Screen

"admin’s server IP address could not be found."

Let us all know asap if the issue will be resolved

April 10, 2020

Hello, I'm so sorry to see that you can't edit your links.. Please message me right now to support@copoetry.com I'm ready to fix all the issue you are facing. Thank you

sumairs

Good customer services after long time. Some improvement required in App. Overall experience is too good.
Thanks

yoohouse

Very bad experience about this app, Support staff of Affiliatify can't response various time contact but still not answer at all, App is not working last 7 days but Affiliatify team can work on it. I can't edit my link "Message Shown on Screen admin’s server IP address could not be found."
Now the app has not been working for the last week (link in my store admin does not open the app interface), and their developer website appears to be shut down too.
Too bad, it was a good idea.

Thanks

April 10, 2020

ShopElevatedLifestyle

I wanted to like this app but I had trouble when it was first installed and requested support from the developer twice with no response. Eventually Shopify support helped me figure out that it doesn't work with Safari.
Too bad, it was a good idea.

Update 3/31/20--the developer contacted me and said they fixed the problems. I can't verify this personally as I have deleted it, but he said it works.

cozycool

I used this app to help me promote affiliate links on product page. I really like how it replace the Add to Cart Button.

TeresaJewelry

I used this app to replace 'Add To Cart' button by a button that links to my affiliate link. I really like how it works and show stats .. and more features. Thank you a lot

Get Store Brasil

Tive um problema com o aplicativo, porém o pessoal se disponibilizou para me ajudar a resolver.

Living dream Home & Garden

A very easy to use and useful App for Affiliate marketing. Would recommend, can be used with all companies,

Previous 1