Affiliatify ‑ External Links

Affiliatify ‑ External Links

by MyFuther

Links To Affiliate Offers And External Products

Goddess Makeup Classes and More!

Will this app issue be fixed, please advise asap

While it is working this was a great app, but now I am not sure if it is. We have an issue with the app not working for a while and no response from support, so do not know when it will be working again? Support can you inform us all if the app server issues will be fixed and when.

I can't edit my link "Message Shown on Screen

"admin’s server IP address could not be found."

Let us all know asap if the issue will be resolved

April 10, 2020

Hello, I'm so sorry to see that you can't edit your links.. Please message me right now to support@copoetry.com I'm ready to fix all the issue you are facing. Thank you

ShopElevatedLifestyle

I wanted to like this app but I had trouble when it was first installed and requested support from the developer twice with no response. Eventually Shopify support helped me figure out that it doesn't work with Safari.
Now the app has not been working for the last week (link in my store admin does not open the app interface), and their developer website appears to be shut down too.
Too bad, it was a good idea.

Update 3/31/20--the developer contacted me and said they fixed the problems. I can't verify this personally as I have deleted it, but he said it works.