Affiliatly Affiliate Marketing

Affiliatly Affiliate Marketing

by overcode

Affiliate tracking app at great price

Pets Utopia

Waste of time and money, it doesn’t work bcz they don’t have a database of affiliates so u have to rely on other apps or websites to recruit affiliates so no point in paying them while others will provide with affiliates

Lisas Boutiques

Awful app. 25 emails I have sent today as app was having numerous issues with tracking and linking. Now it can't find my email in the system to log back in after having tech support resolve one of the many issues. Never again will tis app be seen on my Shopify store. Discount odes won't link, orders won't link, passwords constantly changing without my permission it's a rip off

Jcmaster

not good. other apps are much better and this one doesnt work at some aspects.

Dressin Up Boutique

I have been emailing for a month for help. With no response. Getting really upset... Signing up with someone new today....Upset that all my hours of work is for nothing at this point..

Ziva Lash

I tried to work with this program but it made me work really hard to understand the integration. Be prepared to read and figure it out. Not very user friendly.

82degrees

I really want to use this app. But after several attempts of asking questions and emailing support I have not gotten any assistance on my problem, and this being day 8. I am having problems with my banners and don't have the interface they show on their help page and still no better after removing adBlocker. I really think this can be a great app and wished it worked for me.

Uptown American

I am new in this app and I can't believe there is no phone support to help me setting things up in my store .