Affiliatly Affiliate Marketing

Affiliatly Affiliate Marketing

by overcode

Affiliate marketing app at great price

Acusling

what is wrong with your store i cant log in your server is down ia m trying to login and it will not let me

May 4, 2020

Update: the server is back online. Sorry again for this issue!

Hi and sorry about this issue. Indeed our server is down at the moment, as our hosting provider is having technical issues. They are working to restore normal services.

Nuclieus

Great and easy to use interface, with lots of customization options. Amazing customer service, really helpful!

Cervi-Care

The app is good and ok to config. The great thing is they add you to their listing wich can result in more affiliates. And links.

everythingtiny

I only have two affiliates so far, but both are driving traffic and sales. I was able to set this up in about an hour with a little research. I intend to promote this more to influencers, vloggers, and bloggers who need content. I don't sell high end / big commission stuff, but this app allows me to manage the affiliates that I need to pay. It is easy to set up, and offers standard-sized banners and URL code extensions to incorporate into posts and mentions. My affiliates seem to like it, too.

GreenWhey®

We are using it on https://greenwhey.fr and are quite happy with it. Affiliation made easy! Maybe more design options would be welcome, but still perfect.

Your FitMeal

Affiliately is our single source for our partner program. It does everything we need and that robust and reliably. It is also great to see that the development continues. The integration with Zapier is perfect and helps us to connect some other business processes with the events in Affiliately. Great work!

Magic Manes Hair Extensions

Excellent, quick customer service. This team really works hard to customize the program to work for your store. The software is robust and allows for many different types of programs. It is a great price and does exactly what I need. Give it a try and promote your own affiliate program - you're missing out on a ton of revenue while you wait!

ShineFree

www.Shinefree.org
Where do I begin. This affiliate app is INCREDIBLE. Look, if you are the type of person that can't look past aesthetics then go elsewhere. However, if you run a SERIOUS business and want a serious affiliate app, Affiliatly is the way to go. THIS IS THE ONLY APP ON SHOPIFY TO ALLOW ROYALITIES! I have tried every single affiliate app on shopify. It took me about 2 days to go through all the functions of each individual affiliate app in the shopify marketplace.

With Affiliatly I am able to create products for a specific organization or partner and pay them a commission (percentage or fixed) on their specific product.

You have various ways to set commissions. By SKU, product, shop link, coupon code, and QR codes too!

You can exclude certain products or create unique commissions for different Affiliates. Maybe you want to pay an Affiliate that has 100,000 followers 20% and an affiliate that has 5,000 followers 10%, with Affiliatly you can do that!

If you have a high profit margin product and a low profit margin product, why would you want the same commission rate. With Affiliatly you can set specific amounts on specific products.

My best advice is to look through all the affiliate programs on shopify and make a decision that best fits you. At Shinefree, we only choose the best apps therefore, we chose Affiliatly.

My suggesttions for Affiliatly are; keep all of the functions of your app but work on the aesthetics. I feel that alot of people are missing out on your app because let's be honest, it's not the most eye pleasing affiliate program app on here. Keep all the functions but make it look more appealing and user friendly. Most people who start a shopify store are just small business owners with no website development experience. They are drawn to aesthetically pleasing apps and I think that's something Affiliatly should work on.

Thank you for creating such a great app!

www.myhaly.com

I tried it 5 minutes and I was soooo in Love!!
This makes my work so much easier.

Thank you so much !!

Artatler

I have been using this app for more than 1 year for 2 different stores. And before this I used a different app, I can say so far this is the better app with the right features for marketplace / e-commerce / dropshipping store like mine.

I am running an art marketplace, and I'd say this is very useful for my artist members. You can manage your affiliates individually, even give the suitable incentives for them. And it's very easy to share as well via QR code, link, banner, and more.

More importantly it's light and does not burden my store, www.artatler.com

I do recommend using this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9