Affiliatly Affiliate Marketing

Affiliatly Affiliate Marketing

by Overcode

All-in-1 Affiliate/Influencer Marketing App at a great price!

RecoverUp

If you are looking for a full-function, fully customisable affiliate app - then this one is ideal. Over the past 3 years I have tried 5 different apps for this, from the super easy one click setup to the "all free" apps. Here is my review for Affiliatly;
1. super customisable, there are many different ways you can tweak the commissions, emails, etc. This is essential for us, as whilst we have a "refer a friend" setup than anyone can join, we love having the flexibility to tweak the details to match the requirements of bigger influencers.
2. customer support is excellent - very fast, very helpful and very much flexible.
3. the Gui might seem a bit complicated at first, as there are so many places you can tweak, but this can be easily skipped if you just take the default setup and use the default settings.
4. It's not free, but I have found the free apps are not necessarily free, because as soon as you try to customise even a little, then fees have to be incurred. Hence they are not actually free. In comparison, Affiliatly costs less in the long run.
My conclusion is that Affiliatly has the right balance of a small fee and large range of options and great customer service.

March 11, 2021

Thank you so much! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience. We work hard to meet the expectations of our customers, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

SENN

招待制のアフィリエイトを行うためにこのアプリをインストールしました。シンプルなUIですぐに実装できました。機能も十分でやりたかった内容をほぼ網羅。またユーザー側のログイン画面やマイページなどは簡易的な日本語のトランスレーション機能が用意されていますが、変更できないデフォルトの部分もあり、サポートに変更できないか相談したところ個別に即日対応してくれました。素晴らしいサポート対応力です。

ExecuMask

We are currently growing our affiliate program and HOLY SMOKES DO WE LOVE THIS. First off, it's really intuitive at first glance. Most of our affiliates totally get the platform and it's easy. After building out a landing page on our Shopify Shop with some FAQs, it really clicked for them. But the deeper you get with the product, you start to realize just how extremely customizable it is. Seriously, the UI may not look like Steve Jobs forced 20 teams to tears working on it, but the functionality is truly remarkable. Customize the email notifications, customize the tracking links, white label the domains, build out commission tiers, turn on two-tier, build coupon codes, and so on and so on and so on. But honestly? The reason why I wanted to write this review? It's because of the level of support. 24 hour or less turnaround time for any type of question and they're always super helpful. I could not get through this initial phase of the affiliate program without this awesome support team. SO THANK YOU, SUPPORT! <3 You all rock!

Brainzyme.de

One of the best companies I have worked with. They have a extremely customizable affiliate app and they will go the extra mile in tweaking it for you if needed. I have been with them on our 5 stores for over 2 years, and having tried 3 other loyalty/affiliate platforms, I can honestly say this is the best of the bunch!

Earth & Sea Nutrition

We used Affiliatly to run a program on our Shopify store, and were impressed with range of functionality and ease of use. Customer service was amazing too, with super quick responses to any tech queries.

Ability to track via link or discount code was particularly useful, as were the commission tiers settings.

A solid app and great value, especially for those new to affiliate marketing.

Acusling

what is wrong with your store i cant log in your server is down ia m trying to login and it will not let me

May 4, 2020

Update: the server is back online. Sorry again for this issue!

Hi and sorry about this issue. Indeed our server is down at the moment, as our hosting provider is having technical issues. They are working to restore normal services.

Nuclieus

Great and easy to use interface, with lots of customization options. Amazing customer service, really helpful!

Cervi-Care

The app is good and ok to config. The great thing is they add you to their listing wich can result in more affiliates. And links.

everythingtiny

I only have two affiliates so far, but both are driving traffic and sales. I was able to set this up in about an hour with a little research. I intend to promote this more to influencers, vloggers, and bloggers who need content. I don't sell high end / big commission stuff, but this app allows me to manage the affiliates that I need to pay. It is easy to set up, and offers standard-sized banners and URL code extensions to incorporate into posts and mentions. My affiliates seem to like it, too.

GreenWhey®

We are using it on https://greenwhey.fr and are quite happy with it. Affiliation made easy! Maybe more design options would be welcome, but still perfect.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9