Affilo: Affiliate Marketing

Affilo: Affiliate Marketing

by Affilo

World-class Affiliate Marketing, Referrals, MLM for your store

Formica - Modular Ant Farm Kit

Awesome app and awesome customer support. Worked rightout of the box! Aleady made $1000+ in affiliate sales!

LUXCENTS

Product- I have generated 20X my investment using the platform, and my LUXCENTS team is constantly growing.

Support - Great Help ! Was able to answer my questions regarding the sign up pages and walked me through it remotely with great communication.

pillows-arena

Nice app. Support is fast and very helpful. They assisted me in setting up affiliate program and went beyond my expectations.

Susse Store

Very good app. Not difficult.
Customer support gives good replies.
I am new to affiliate marketing.

Design & Vibrance

Tons of value. What's amazing about this app is that I can create multiple groups for commissions. I can send invites to people who I want to promote my business. Such as bloggers and social media celebrities. For my business, I want only selective people to promote my products. This app let's me do that.
I can create different commission rules for journalists, different for Instagram celebs, different to bloggers which in my opinion is amazing!
I tested another app, and it doesn't let me do that.
The design is positive and in 15 minutes you can understand all this app.
Customer support is VERY AMAZING and fun to work with. Great value for the money.

June 29, 2019

Thank you for your review and kind words :) Always a pleasure to help you.

Wilds Wood

The support is great, have someone who care and want to improve the app.
Hope can add more features in the future.

June 24, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. Really appreciate it!
Sure! Currently, we are working on adding 10+ new and exciting features in the app. You can find them in the 'Upcoming updates' section.
Also, if you have any feature requests or suggestions, please feel free to let us know anytime.

Recovery PRO

I used this app and its fantastic. the support team is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommend this to other businesses that are looking for an affiliate management tool

Hues Fashion

By far the best affiliate marketing app. Compared some other solutions before settling for this one.
Very easy to use interface. Plenty of options and control.
I can feel how much attention the developers paid to the details in this app.
Also, excellent customer support. Thank you!

Chipper By Ivana

Excelente aplicación, facil de usar en todo aspecto, recomendada....................................

eSportsChairs.com

I've been designing on Shopify for quite some time, and used hundreds of apps during this time. Affilo is by far one of the most unique and helpful apps I've come across. You can see in the back-end the projects they have recently released, as well as the upcoming projects they will be releasing soon. They recently released a marketplace option where you can actually view and invite prospective affiliate marketers to share your content, which is HUGE. I am very excited to see what direction this app takes in the future, and can highly recommend it.