Affilo: Affiliate Marketing

Affilo: Affiliate Marketing

by Affilo

World-class Affiliate Marketing to track sales & referrals.

Vuestec Rowing

If you want a referral program for your Shopify store, this app is definitely the best! A lot of useful features, easy management and clean interface. Knowledgeable customer support. And the app's pricing is very reasonable.

TANacious Sunless Tanning

Affilo has made our affiliate program much more effortless. I especially like the simplicity of adding affiliates and their ability to track commissions.

I really appreciate the developer taking into consideration suggestions that are made in bettering the function-ability of the app.

Wardrobe By Me

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ! Great app, easy o use, AWESOME support. We are very happy with the switch. It's affordable and reliable! Been using it for 8 months now and the affiliates have generated $$$ for us!

Rose Project

This app is THE BEST, they have amazing support and more features than any other app for Affiliates!!

Millibe

So far so good! The interface is excellent, the functioanlity is exactly what we are looking for. Well done everyone!!

Tools4Wisdom

We've tried at least 5 or 6 different affiliate marketing apps - but none have as many robust features as Affilo.
This app has it all.
PayPal integration - with automated payouts, manual payouts, and 1-click mass payment options.
Exactly what we were looking for.
It even includes an influencer marketplace!

The dashboard UI is attractive and has all the information you need.
Customizable email templates, banners, custom content uploads for media kits, etc, MLM, custom discount codes and links, QR codes for Instagram, multiple ways to pay out commissions, including tiers and bonuses.

An incredible feature set, excellent technical support and a very competitively priced subscription plan, and Affilo is an absolute must-have app.

Highly recommend!

MUJKA CLIPARTS

I got this app 2 days ago and absolutely love it. it's sleek and very easy to use. I love the interface, steps to take, affiliate dashboard and many features included to create a successful affiliate program. I couldnot wait to end my trial and subscribe so I can fully use this app in my store. Customer service is also amazing, all my questions answered promptly. Thank you Affilo!

Innovative Vibes

Honestly, there is no other referral program app that beats this one. I have been using this app on one of my other stores and it has generated 5,000+ in revenue for me in just 3 months.
I have tried almost all referral program apps in my other store. This one is indeed the best one. It saves a lot of time as I do not need to micro manage anything in this app.
Best bang for the buck and the overall vibes of this app are light years ahead of others. If you are serious about growth and want to save time, go for this app.
People behind this app know what they are doing. Support is also wonderful. They even added a feature for me when I asked for it.

Tony Wardrobe

Wonderful experience. Very useful app with very easy to use interface and methodology. The app costs just 25 bucks but I am happy to pay even a 100 bucks for it. Lots of features and I see that the developers are continuously working on adding more features in the app. They have listed out the updates in the app which is amazing.

Warmth and Weather

This is a great app! We are using it as a fundraiser for schools, and have needed a lot of help ... thank goodness for the great service they provide!