Affilo: Affiliate Marketing

Affilo: Affiliate Marketing

by Affilo

World-class Affiliate Marketing designed to grow your business

MUJKA CLIPARTS

I got this app 2 days ago and absolutely love it. it's sleek and very easy to use. I love the interface, steps to take, affiliate dashboard and many features included to create a successful affiliate program. I couldnot wait to end my trial and subscribe so I can fully use this app in my store. Customer service is also amazing, all my questions answered promptly. Thank you Affilo!

Innovative Vibes

Honestly, there is no other referral program app that beats this one. I have been using this app on one of my other stores and it has generated 5,000+ in revenue for me in just 3 months.
I have tried almost all referral program apps in my other store. This one is indeed the best one. It saves a lot of time as I do not need to micro manage anything in this app.
Best bang for the buck and the overall vibes of this app are light years ahead of others. If you are serious about growth and want to save time, go for this app.
People behind this app know what they are doing. Support is also wonderful. They even added a feature for me when I asked for it.

Virtual Core

Good support.
App is also very good. Easy to use and beautiful design.
Nothing to complain so far. Thumbs up.

Tony Wardrobe

Wonderful experience. Very useful app with very easy to use interface and methodology. The app costs just 25 bucks but I am happy to pay even a 100 bucks for it. Lots of features and I see that the developers are continuously working on adding more features in the app. They have listed out the updates in the app which is amazing.

Warmth and Weather

This is a great app! We are using it as a fundraiser for schools, and have needed a lot of help ... thank goodness for the great service they provide!

Case Warehouse

I am very happy with this app. It offers a great selection of tools and lots more in development too.

Price is reasonable, and service is great.

Ignore the 3 x current 1 star reviews, I find it funny reading reviews like these, people who have no idea what they are doing and giving it a bad review because they can't be bothered to read some quick documentation, this app is one of the simplest affiliate apps i've used.

- Scott
Casewarehouse.com

fa8co

How to change url i don't like the affilo URL, thanks please help as soon as posssible. I need to change it

Blur Plus

So sooo easy to use. I am impressed with the interface. Has many useful features and offers a lot of value.
Another very important fact is that, we can create as many affiliate programs for our store as we like using this app.

Future Bikini

Great team great App!
The App is everything you need! You don't need to look at the other Apps in Shopify App Store!

Bloomin Jewels

I do like this app so far, however I don't like that you cannot charge a monthly membership fee like most affiliate subscriptions do.

Previous 1 3 4 5