Affilo: Affiliate Marketing

Affilo: Affiliate Marketing

by Affilo

World-class Affiliate Marketing, Referrals, MLM for your store

Polly Mall

Very good customer support. Customer support is directly from developers. I have tried other apps also, but this one is my favorite. Plenty of powerful tools and very affordable pricing also. Thumbs up!

Dropeesell

Thanks for the support. The support reached out and offered solutions when i complained. Its appreciated. Thank you

Hop kicks

Excellent support. Excellent app. Excellent pricing. Pleasant interface and lots of options for affiliate marketing. Highly recommend.

Cento Enterprise

I have done research on all Affiliate programs and I can only say that Afillo have it all. Easy to use, nice Dashboard, many options, multi tier, marketplace, translation, email marketing support, 1 click payment, many many options. I would like specially mention Support is great and price of software. You do not need to look further, just order it, I have done research for your already ;). THANK YOU 5 Stars

CLICHAIR.CH beauty & care products

Truly excellent app, well structured and easy to use, excellent support. We asked a lot of questions and the answers were always quick and detailed.

CBD Essentials USA

Affilo has worked amazingly for our company. Our affiliates love it. The platform works great, and even though we have lots of affiliates, we can organize them so easily. Also, their customer service is awesome. Every time we’ve had any questions, they’ve helped us and explained everything. Highly recommend!

Xeric Watches

10/9
Developer has been very responsive and has corrected the order number issue. Everything is working smooth now. Update 9/21
Developer has fixed the 404 error page issue and improved page load speed. They're still working on fixing one more issue regarding correct order numbers populating. Original Review
The app used to work and we received our first sale from it, but now when we try to open the app it leads to a 404 error page so it's more than useless. Please fix this ASAP and provide a credit for the amount of time it's been usable. Will update once it's fixed.

September 5, 2020

I replied to you via email also twice that your account is working and the app is also working just fine. Please see a video of your account: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cYQfivHOkV

The reason why you might receive the error is, if your session in Shopify has expired and you login to the app, definitely it will give you an error because your login session has expired :)

In that case, please login to your Shopify store, and then login to Affilo and you shouldn't receive any error.

If you still need help with this, please feel free to write to me and I am happy to assist you.

Cheers!

Plantpowders

After trying multiple affiliate marketing apps, Affilio is by far the best app in his category! Very efficient, easy to use, and gives a perfect overview with its user-friendly dashboard. The team of Affilio is happy to help by any question superfast so you could focus on getting more affiliates for your webshop. App continuously getting upgraded with more and more features. Definately worth every penny and I would recommend this app to all webshop owners who would like to market their product by affiliate's (no cure, no pay).

The Ripper Co.

Once I had a call with the Affilio Team they gave me a structured system on how I wanted to set up my account. Now everything is automated and easy to use. I do not have to worry about manually entering each affiliate. Everything is done for me through this app.

MIDNIGHTVIBE

perfect and amazing, very easy to use, highly recommend it and is very affordable for new store owners.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6