Affilo: Affiliate Marketing

Affilo: Affiliate Marketing

by Affilo

World-class Affiliate Marketing App For Your Brand.

CLICHAIR.CH beauty & care products

Truly excellent app, well structured and easy to use, excellent support. We asked a lot of questions and the answers were always quick and detailed.

CBD Essentials USA

Affilo has worked amazingly for our company. Our affiliates love it. The platform works great, and even though we have lots of affiliates, we can organize them so easily. Also, their customer service is awesome. Every time we’ve had any questions, they’ve helped us and explained everything. Highly recommend!

Xeric Watches

10/9
Developer has been very responsive and has corrected the order number issue. Everything is working smooth now. Update 9/21
Developer has fixed the 404 error page issue and improved page load speed. They're still working on fixing one more issue regarding correct order numbers populating. Original Review
The app used to work and we received our first sale from it, but now when we try to open the app it leads to a 404 error page so it's more than useless. Please fix this ASAP and provide a credit for the amount of time it's been usable. Will update once it's fixed.

September 5, 2020

I replied to you via email also twice that your account is working and the app is also working just fine. Please see a video of your account: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cYQfivHOkV

The reason why you might receive the error is, if your session in Shopify has expired and you login to the app, definitely it will give you an error because your login session has expired :)

In that case, please login to your Shopify store, and then login to Affilo and you shouldn't receive any error.

If you still need help with this, please feel free to write to me and I am happy to assist you.

Cheers!

Plantpowders

After trying multiple affiliate marketing apps, Affilio is by far the best app in his category! Very efficient, easy to use, and gives a perfect overview with its user-friendly dashboard. The team of Affilio is happy to help by any question superfast so you could focus on getting more affiliates for your webshop. App continuously getting upgraded with more and more features. Definately worth every penny and I would recommend this app to all webshop owners who would like to market their product by affiliate's (no cure, no pay).

The Ripper Co.

Once I had a call with the Affilio Team they gave me a structured system on how I wanted to set up my account. Now everything is automated and easy to use. I do not have to worry about manually entering each affiliate. Everything is done for me through this app.

MIDNIGHTVIBE

perfect and amazing, very easy to use, highly recommend it and is very affordable for new store owners.

Molly Cliff

Excellent support, excellent app, excellent features, excellent options. Worth every penny. The affiliate portal is very intuitive and very easy to navigate and understand. Love it!

Vital Crop

In terms of functionality, options, ease of use and design, this app is THE BEST app on the market in my opinion. Very easy to use and support team is also very competent. The design of affiliate portal is awesome which gives a good impression of my brand to my influencers & ambassadors.
Very reasonable pricing and I like the idea that I can create different rules for different types of affiliates. To sum up, great deal and definitely a must have app for marketing for every Shopify store.

Rocky River Hemp NC

Very effective, efficient affiliate marketing app! Easy to install, easy to use, great customer service. We had our first affiliate sale within a day of going live with the app. The dashboard provides an excellent overview, and the commission calculation is very flexible. Our first affiliates found the on-boarding process to be easy. Highly recommend to all Shopify store owners!

Vuestec Rowing

If you want a referral program for your Shopify store, this app is definitely the best! A lot of useful features, easy management and clean interface. Knowledgeable customer support. And the app's pricing is very reasonable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6