Affirm pay‑over‑time messaging

Developer
Affirm
2.3
August 24, 2021

Fantastic service! The app requires some development knowledge in order to master, but overall I love Affirm

Rydology
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 16, 2021

I am about to launch my store, so my review is not in that regard. My rating is based on my experience with the onboarding rep that assisted me. He went over and beyond to help me get their app fully integrated into my website. He went to my website to ensure my customers would be able to effectively purchase their items with no issues. I will update my rating once customers actually start using the app. So far, so good! By the way, his name is Kyle, but I won't give him his last name. Just in case he doesn't want me to.

Artlees Edgy Threads and Things
Time spent using app: 17 days
May 11, 2021

We worked with Henry to get Affirm set up on our site and he was prompt, diligent and ensured everything was set up perfectly. One of the best Shopify App experiences we've had thus far. Thank you!

The Passport Place
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
April 20, 2021

Thank you to Francisco and the Affirm Integration team for making this an easy app to install with a quick turnaround. I also appreciated the onboarding classes which highlighted all the important details about this service. Excited to have this as part of my eCommerce store!

Luxe Fete Social
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 14, 2021

What a great experience up and running with the help of Matthew Brickert and Henry O'neil! thanks again guys

Crate&Crown