Affirm pay‑over‑time messaging

Convert more shoppers with Affirm

Price: Free

Rydology

Fantastic service! The app requires some development knowledge in order to master, but overall I love Affirm

Artlees Edgy Threads and Things

I am about to launch my store, so my review is not in that regard. My rating is based on my experience with the onboarding rep that assisted me. He went over and beyond to help me get their app fully integrated into my website. He went to my website to ensure my customers would be able to effectively purchase their items with no issues. I will update my rating once customers actually start using the app. So far, so good! By the way, his name is Kyle, but I won't give him his last name. Just in case he doesn't want me to.

The Passport Place

Time spent using app 2 minutes

We worked with Henry to get Affirm set up on our site and he was prompt, diligent and ensured everything was set up perfectly. One of the best Shopify App experiences we've had thus far. Thank you!

Luxe Fete Social

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Thank you to Francisco and the Affirm Integration team for making this an easy app to install with a quick turnaround. I also appreciated the onboarding classes which highlighted all the important details about this service. Excited to have this as part of my eCommerce store!

Crate&Crown

Time spent using app About 23 hours

What a great experience up and running with the help of Matthew Brickert and Henry O'neil! thanks again guys

Beet Cosmetics Co.

The most recognized installments app. with the best team Henry O'neil and Matthew Brickert! thanks again!

BecauseJoy

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have two websites that were completed totally from integration to the look of the site. Matthew Bickert and Henry O’Neil two of the best guys in the business.

3D Wholesale

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app I don't know why there is so many bad reviews about the integration they are simply the best support givers

The Black Bow Jewelry Company

Time spent using app About 2 years

The app did not load right away (i have a custom theme), but once I reached out to tech support, they helped me fix the problems. After that, everything went very smoothly. I would recommend it.

Zoomers

Time spent using app 34 minutes

Not the easiest to setup if you have never dabbled in the theme code, but once you figure it out, it works great. It shows dynamic financing figures based on your product price, promotes conversion by getting the customer to engage and attempt to follow thru with checkout on high dollar items, and helps your customers understand how the plan works if they click on the 'Prequalify Now' link