UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

DEARDESIRES

Amazing App. Very user friendly. Easy to setup and all the help contents and suggestions were very helpful

Beltsa

Just starting using this app. It is working as advertised so far. The setup process was fairly easy and straight forward.

July 23, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Keizzy

I recommend this app, helps us a lot in our buseiness................................................

July 23, 2021

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com
Cheers!

Corner Fresh

easy to install, very useful. But is there a minimum 100 characters limit for review, that kills me.

SUNDAY HUG

This app is really great with our affiliates/ influencer marketing campaigns! There are many features we can use to turn influencers into loyal customers as well as it enables us to offer Store Credits. Moreover, the customer support Live chat feature is really convenient as they reply fast and are so kind to help with everything that we're learning yet. So grateful to have found this!

July 23, 2021

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure assisting you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.
We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com in case you need a hand.

Winnie + Crew

Wonderful App that makes my life easier! I can't believe it is this easy to start an affiliate program!!!!

July 22, 2021

ARMIN REISCHER - DER MENTOR

best affiliate marketing app which works seamlessly with our shopify store. we have great experience with the support team and also got some modifications and adjustments in the code done really quickly. so they are open to customized different things to optimize our workflow. all hands up :)

July 23, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will continue to try our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.
Cheers!

IMCW

Attentive customer service which is always able to solve my problems within a minute. Strongly recommended!

ohs.com.au

It me a while to get to it but so far so good. Does the job and the free plan is a great way to get some experience as to what UpPromote can do before going deeper. Thank you. I am using the app on OHS.com.au for business resellers.

July 20, 2021

Optos Deals

Very well integrated app into the Shopify ecosystem. The best thing is that you can start with a FREE program and scale up really fast.

July 20, 2021