Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

Fifty Skies

so far so good. easy setup and seems like a simple system. I'm new to all this but it makes so much sense

GamersGear

Awesome support. Everything I needed was customized for me. Really glad that Ive chosen this app for my affiliate portal.

May 10, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

LABYU CO.

Matthew and Nicholas are exceptional when it comes to Customer Service. They are dependable and reliable. I love their app and after a meticulous customization, I am excited to go live now! Thank you secomapp!

May 10, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will continue to try our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

Nutrivita

Great app for affiliation and great customer support. Emma quickly found a solution to the issue I was facing. Much appreciated!

May 10, 2021

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

Jess & Leigh

Exactly what we were looking for. Helps us add discount codes, track affiliate sales and is super easy to use. I love that our affiliates can log in to see their sales too and create unique affiliate links. It lets us give commissions to affiliates without having to give them a discount code because of the links, which I love. You can also add affiliates into different categories so that they all don't get the same amount of commission. Overall, very user friendly. I had 1 small issue I needed help with and they answered me on their chat within 5 minutes and helped me figure out how to solve my problem. I started out with the 14 day free trial but will definitely keep using it going forward.

Maison de Choup

I use this app to help drive interest and sales to Maison de Choup and it seems to help drive interest and traffic to our site. Great for encouraging new customers and affiliates to find out about the brand!

May 10, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review. Your words will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is always available at support@secomapp.com and give you a hand while needed. Cheers!

AUDRIA RICHMOND

Really EASY App! I love that it works with Paypal and Klaviyo. I have tried a few apps and this one hands down has just about everything I need to run my Brand Ambassador Program.

Signé Sarah

It is great so far! I am excited to practice using this tool. The tutorial is great and very user friendly

ElNahl Honey

Good and fast response! I will recommend this app for anyone who want to build an affiliate system. Customer response is good, reliable and Ashley solved my problem quite quickly. Good and fast response! I will recommend this app for anyone who want to build an affiliate system. Customer response is good, reliable and Ashley solved my problem quite quickly. Good and fast response! I will recommend this app for anyone who want to build an affiliate system. Customer response is good, reliable and Ashley solved my problem quite quickly. Good and fast response! I will recommend this app for anyone who want to build an affiliate system. Customer response is good, reliable and Ashley solved my problem quite quickly.

May 5, 2021

This is Ashley from Secomapp Support. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com

ModaStyles

Just started using the app so no experience yet but the app was really easy to install and the customer service was more than happy to help

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 90 91