UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

PocketProjector™

It simply works!! Very great app, great internal and external design. Loved it!Hope it brings success to my bussiness

Dan Gaming

Cette application, je le recommande facilement à utiliser une bonne application pour faire du marketing d'affiliation.
20 étoiles pour cette application

The GOAT

so far so good, they get you set up and going right away. hope to see lots of action from the affiliate app

Milky Sheets

Great app. Only just installed it and it seems to have all the important features. Very easy to use and customised also. The only thing we didn't like was that it doesn't send emails to free web emails such as hotmail, yahoo, etc. The developer said they are working on fixing this soon so hopefully I will see it working later on.

three-angels-Christian-store

Looks great, feels great, and easy to use. Great stuff guys. Thank you, i really love how this helps out my bussiness. Thanks a million

Candylens

A comprehensive Affiliate Program for Shopify owner, support is fast and superb! Clean and clear user interface, highly recommended!

My Life Expert

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

BEL EPOQ

Simple to setup. Nicely designed UI and registration page. Surprised at the breadth of features for a free app. Excellent value. Thank you for providing such a wonderful resource for store owners.

chakras-yoga.com

Good app, this app is free but good quality and good interface, better than not free app. I recommand this app

Chenyls

From a long time I was looking for THE PERFECT APP for the affiliate program
But I wasn't able to find it because no one had one feature that I wanted which is a Registration page without leaving my website and my affiliates can do anything without leaving my site which gives an edge over other apps