Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

Bhavip's

I Just added this affiliate program app today and set up everything. such an amazing app. Includes everything you need from a little to big things everything is amazing. just love it. A Big thanks to Secomapp

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.

Natures Raw

great features im very impressed up to now.. recommended to anyone looking for affiliate marketing ..................

November 25, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us, it made our day! Your review motivates us to work harder to improve the app better day-by-day. And don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need.
Take care!

GODAHAV

This app is very user-friendly even if you aren't technical minded. I had a specific offer in mind for my website and Secomapp has exactly what I need to make it happen. thank you

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your amazing sharing. Your feedback really means a lot to our Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve the app to serve you and meet your demand.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

TROLLEYGLOBAL

I used this app to increase traffic. We are new to the platform but app like this will indeed help traffic and conversion

November 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review and thank you for being the best part of Secomapp.
Your feedback means a lot to my team. We will keep on improving our system for valued users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us an email at support@secomapp.com.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Phroezn

I just added it tonight, but it was very easy to do. Easy is the key to my heart. I didn't have to do any extra thinking or heavy lifting.

Take care!

GreenLime Online Store

Great app for your shopify store, it will reduce your marketing budget, but will increase your subscriptions

November 22, 2020

I believe you are investing in right place :).

Kitchen Fluent

I just started this app. It seems real easy to set up and understand. I will continue to use it to promote my store. I have enjoyed setting this up!

November 22, 2020

This is Fiona from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com

Candy Cane Seeds

So far so good. Great set up; easy to do and use. I am excited to integrate affiliate programs into my business.

November 20, 2020

Accessible, Accuracy, Stable and dedicated support are our core values, we are trying our best to contribute to your success.

The Quaint Club

Great experience with this app so far. Easy to use, you have plenty of tutorials, the affiliate portal looks way more professional than any other free affiliate marketing app I've used. Recommended!

KoKoX Design

Wir haben das App innerhalb von einem Tag komplett eingerichtet und man kann eigentlich alles selbst gestalten durch die Menuführung. Der Support bei einer Frage war direkt verfügbar. Großes Lob an die Entwickler. Danke von dem Team KoKoX.

November 20, 2020

Have a wonderful day, and take care!