UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

PawSafe

UpPromote is a great service so far. Very useful to easily connect with affiliate marketers and room for expansion. Great to have a free plan to start

August 31, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

ISKOLEATHERS

so far I have only set the app up basically, but it has all been seamless so far ! I will update the review more once I have used the features

August 30, 2021

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com

Aoiro.shop

The App is so easy to use, especially for the affiliates, because no need to set the complicated cord into their site. The only thing we do is to put the affiliate links on the sites. 自社アフィリエイトをはじめる上ではとても使いやすいアプリです。アフィリエイターが登録すればすぐにリンクが発行でき、複雑な編集を依頼する必要もないのがよいです。

August 30, 2021

Offizieller Kianao® EU-Onlineshop

Our affiliate migration went smoothly and the customer support was great to help us out. I would also recommend it so far espacially for multishop users out there.

August 27, 2021

Eden's Library

I'm trying to learn about affiliate marketing, and UpPromote really makes it simple to set up. I'd recommend it so far. I still have a lot to learn, but it seems good up to this point.

August 27, 2021

CrucialCarComfort

I am happy with the app so far. Have not used it at its full potential yet, but for now, works great and it is really simple to use it.

affordable Fashion for you

This was actually an extremely easy and helpful app. big ups to you guys. I definitely recommend you guys reading this try it out

FLshades

So far so good with setup. Seems easy enough to on board affiliates and link payment methods. Keen to see how it goes with growing my brand!

August 26, 2021

Thanks for giving us your feedback. Your words will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is always available at support@secomapp.com and give you a hand while needed. Cheers!

BaeVibez Skincare

It didnt do what it was supposed to do, very disappointing. I've added it to my store, two affiliates signed on, there was no movement from there. deleted it. ***UPDATE*** I received an email that evening from Stark, from UpPromote, not only did he provide SUPERB customer service, he taught me how to use it effectively and efficiently. I was so impressed by the service and patience considering the time difference that we have decided to reconsider and give them a second chance. Looking forward to having them as a part of our company.

August 26, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. We know that building an affiliate team is not an easy task, especially for starters. We have just sent you an email with some recommendations that you could easily follow to quickly expand your team. Please check that out :)
We hope to have another chance to help your and your business.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance.

Elise Pink

This app is great to use as a small business owner. I enjoy that it is easy to communicate via e-mail with my affiliates. The dashboard contains email templates. These are easy to use to add the affiliates' name, company name, logo and make any edits that you need to do. There are several types of editable email templates. I like that it is easy to add a discount or create a specific affiliate link. Furthermore, there are blog articles, that are very useful, to better understand how to use affiliate marketing to a company owners' best advantage. The strategies explained are insightful for a new business owner.

August 26, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.