Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

moisturelove

I just downloaded this app so not sure how it will work, however it was very quick and easy to setup. I'm looking forward to getting started.

Xfitonway Canada

great app no capp . makes lives so much easier.. running wholesale online. imagine that living in 2020

Celas Sportswear

Very easy to set up. Good guides to help you that makes it quite easy to do. Looking forward to see it in action.

MISS FIERCE

I used this app to help me create affiliates programs! very usefull will reccommend it to everyone that i know

TrendyLyfeUSA

This is so easy to setup and start distributing your links to affiliates. Signup process is very easy and looks very professional.

braelief.com

Very helpful. It provides a great a great opportunity to increase sales and is easy to operate if you are patient

Shop-Sublimed

Im quite new to affiliated marketing, this app was a breeze to setup! definetely reccommend using it for any one looking at expanding there markets and increasing sales.

Speak PositiviTee

So far so good! It has a very easy step-by-step set-up that helped me get started right away. I wish it would pay out automatically but its probably for the best that it does not.

WePrintYourDesign.com

I'm still just using the app its my 2nd day and I have people signed up, so I'm lookin forward to whats to come but I feel really good about it and this is exactly the type of payment system I was looking for to pay people who want me to sell merchandise I create for them. My customer always ask me for private links and ways we can both get paid and I have found THEE solution.

MATRYOSHKA.SHOP

Im looking to increase sales. Im hopeing this app will help. .............................................................................................................................