Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

Faraç Beauty

This was my first affiliate app and it works pretty well. Coming from a design background I just really wish there was more room to customize emails and send affiliates emails outside of the approve/deny generic email. I've had to use another app to send the affiliated emails specifically. But other than that I love it!

September 11, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. About sending email, we've updated new email templates and launched a new feature that allows merchant to send bulk email with customized content to affiliate anytime. Please give it a try and tell us how you feel.

linnac

It's exactly what we want for our marketing, and the customer service is very soon! Nice app, I strongly recommand!

The Point

Easy to use and very usefully!
i recommend this app, even the free plan is great can not wait to see the results

Perigot Pet USA

Very good application! Easy to use and on the first day I already have 2 affiliates. Very good !

Horror365

Only one word. Amazing! I love that there is a possibility for MLM. To keep in mind for growth! Love it

ZenRooted CBD

So far so good. Would like to use it on another site of mine however by the time I completed my test on my current site they started charging for the features I need.

September 6, 2019

We are sorry for your discomfort but we did send email to inform all old users who installed app before 3/9/2019 that they can still use it FREE with all features, only users install app after 3/9 would follow the new pricing update (a FREE plan is still available but would limit some advanced features).

Updating to paid plans is a crucial path in our development process to motivate our resources to improve the app better, hope you would understand.

Wakedouble

I used this app to help grow my business and it was amazing how easy it was to use and take care of all my users.

Sublime Repair Forté ™

So far so good. Really simple to install and configure. A very reactive support team. Now let's get affiliate...
thanks for this app

D'RAFA (Only the best)

It's a very useful tool...we're more than happy to use it. thank you so much!
Also my co workers and new lids are very comfortable with this app. AMAZING

SooLinen

Great app. It works for me. I already had two affiliates.
Just love it.
I'll keep using this app to see future results and share here.