Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

#1 Referral/ Affiliate App To Boost Sales & Customer Retention

Fashion MSC

The appp is great, after I will finish to set up my store I will definetely upgrade to a bigger plan. The only thing that annoys me is that I can't change the color of the account of my affiliates to match my brand color (affiliate account customization). The color of the rest of the pages and buttons i could change it, but not that one. Please add an option to be able to change that color. Thanks! The support team was faster than expected, I solved the problem. Thank you!

January 10, 2021

This is Michelle from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing, thank you so much for taking your time writing us feedback, it motivates us that you like the system. However, you might have missed our instruction of editing the color of the affiliate account, we provide a custom CSS code instruction to edit the sidebar's color on the affiliate account, here is the link of the guide: https://affiliateapp-docs.secomapp.com/set-up/customize-the-affiliate-accounts-color#customize-affiliate-accounts-color.
In case you need further help from us, feel free to reach us support@secomapp.

Avian Apparel

This app is extremely helpful when setting up my Ambassador Program! I definitely would recommend this to everyone!

January 10, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us, it made our day! Your review motivates us to work harder to improve the app better day-by-day. And don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need.
Take care!

Crafty Peachy

So far i have not used the app only just the set up but i enjoy its simplicity and easy of use and hope its use for my store will bring some new traffic in.

January 10, 2021

This is Emma from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com

Louise_DREAM

Merci je vous le recommande cette application va m'aider a booster mon chiffre d'affaire. C'est une bonne méthode pour promouvoir et progresser dans le ecomerce

January 10, 2021

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Accessible, Accuracy, Stable and dedicated support are our core values, we are trying our best to contribute to your success.

Zay Luxe Collection

very easy to use
My influencers love it as well The only thing i wish is that it wasnt so expensive but its a very great app

January 10, 2021

We understand that the pricing might not be suitable for every business, but we are working our best to improve the system to make it worth every penny you pay. My team would love to provide any assistance you need at support@secomapp, don't hesitate to reach us.

Easy Period ™

very easy to use i like it so far. a lot of features to add and is free can help a lot of people to make some cash

January 10, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. Your feedback really means a lot to our Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve the app to serve you and meet your demand.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

EuroWrist

Its Great!!! I absolutely recommend to anyone who is trying to roll in lot of money in the business.

January 10, 2021

This is Stark from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Battle Miles

I really enjoy the features of this app. Love the customizable options and just upgraded to the Growth plan for the store credit option! Can't wait to see new features this app comes up with.

Beauty Hive Co

The app works great! Michelle from their support team responses quick to my enquires and the best part is that they give you a trial! Looking for more updates!

January 7, 2021

This is Michelle from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team.
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.

Bagnetique

Working really well -- I noted a lot of the reviews said "so far" because they had just installed it, so I waited and tried it and tested it before coming to review. It is working really well, and doing all it says it should. It has opened new avenues for marketing for my product that are really cost-effective.

January 7, 2021

4. This is Matthew from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.