UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

Mariposa Children's Boutique

Great customer service. I have just added this app to my website, help via chat was quick, very informative and helpful. Looking forward to using its features and learning more. Thanks Ashley for all your help today!

July 13, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

AimShop.com

Great, fast customer service, has everything I need to start getting affiliates on board. Shoutout to Ashley from customer support, could ask for a better support agent.

July 13, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review. Your words will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is always available at support@secomapp.com and give you a hand while needed. Cheers!

Sugar Seoul

Awesome app! Great customer service. Easy to use and provide free plan as well as free trial for upgraded plan. Definitely recommend it!

Petpix Printing

Everything I've been looking for. I have tried a few other ones but this one is definitely the best and the most aesthetically pleasing and simple to setup/follow.

ZauberMerch

Der Vergleich zu anderen Lösungen zeigt: Nahezu unschlagbar für den Preis! Bisherige Erfahrungen mit dem Support waren sehr positiv. Besonders hervorheben möchte ich hier Ashley. Super schnell, extrem kompetent und sehr freundlich. Rundum zu empfehlen!

July 14, 2021

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure assisting you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.
We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com in case you need a hand.

Fandomaniax-Store

Incredible support staff. had a issue with custom links for affiliate and the support team got back to me within 15mins and resolved the issue. straightforward and easy. i look forward to many more years of using this trustable app

July 13, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will continue to try our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

Glamorously Living Home

Great App, very user friendly! Reached out to customer service and they responded quickly via a chat and assisted with my issue fast and provided screen shots to help me navigate through the app. I highly recommend!

Blue Lights Blockers

Seamless easy setup and amazing support staff with prompt and helpful assistance. Cannot wait to get rolling with this app more. Looked at a few options before choosing this app and so far am very happy with my choice.

July 9, 2021

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com

Bodcraft

Great app so far! Exactly what I was looking for! Excited to try it out on our site & payout our reps!

July 9, 2021

Curvy Gyals

just installed but it appears to be good! just want to see how this will work. Dont like the fact that its forcing me to do 100 word review.

July 8, 2021