UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

Pintá

Very easy to set up and work with. They have great video tutorials on how to set up and maximize your efforts. Great customer service!

August 18, 2021

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com

Pro Support Accessories

it is super easy to learn and understand. thank you for the great app. I can't think of anything else.

Valley Chique

I just set up our campaign and found it to be very simple. The directions are easy to follow. I'll be back to give you a full review with things start moving. Thank you.

August 17, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

FINANCING ARMIN REISCHER

Awesome App - Awesome Support
This App really covers all we need - and the support team is great. We started with the enterprise plan and customizations are no problem. In our opinion - the best affiliate marketing app for shopify - honestly

YO-GOGO

From the current point of view, it is a very good application. Simple and easy to understand, I hope he can bring value to my business. I will continue to try and evaluate.

August 17, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Your words will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is always available at support@secomapp.com and give you a hand while needed. Cheers!

asseenonyt.com.np

Best affiliate marketing app ,too much flexible feature to reach any kind of seller needs and marketing plans.Best support from Ashely and Mathew ,I am enjoying using this app.

August 17, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

JONELLE WILLIAMS COSMETICS

easy setup, but I will have to come back to give a full review once I've used the app more. So fare so good.

Edgy Shirts UK

The start-up checklist is ingenious, easy to follow with active reminders. This was the easiest step of any app I have used on Shopify. Fully recommend this app for complete beginners. Love the ability to publish on the affiliate marketplace, no one else offered this. Keep up the good work, only suggestion would be the additional of gifting to affiliates, which would make it perfect.

August 16, 2021

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure assisting you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.
We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com in case you need a hand.

Silence Sky

You have to see videos about how to setup properly , and so far i have already one affiliate after few hours....i hope it's gonna work in he future

Pillowflops

I use the app to increase sales and customer retention. Love the ease of setting everything up and getting started using UpPromote affiliate program.

August 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. It means a lot to my team. We will keep improving our system for our valued users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to drop us an email at support@secomapp.com.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!