Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

FERRON

Very easy to set up and works perfectly well. This app is perfect to me. I highly recommend it to any small to medium business!

Davena watches

This is a fantastic app. very easy to set up. it perfect to me. I high recommend it .hope do more better feature.

milk_shake hair PTY

This is a truly fantastic app. Very easy to set up. I think it will be perfect for my business. I recommend it.

The Slay Diet Nation

Very easy to use. Let's see how the app works when Affiliates starts joining. We're going to try the marketplace now.

MEAS Active

I am loving this app. The data and metrics it provides is great and it is easy to set up. In addition, their customer service is excellent! I had somethings I was needing to be updated & they added some features to help! Highly recommend using this app!

April 27, 2020

Thank you for your feedback!
We're doing your suggestion and we will inform you when we finish

Bottoms Up Pops

This app is awesome! Super easy and quick to set up. Can't wait to see how this helps my super small store build and grow!

Easyluvs

fully guided, easy to understand, configure and set up. will see this app will help us to generate sales!

Gaia & Dubos

Works like a charm! Easy to use, easy to share with influencers. I highly recommend it for any business starting out with affiliate marketing!

Live Life Survive

Great App easy to use Setup was easy and fast.
Needs some spelling and grammar check on the dashboard but overall great experience

Joyful Bliss Boutique

I just registered for the app. It's very straight-forward and easy to setup. I can't wait to use it. It was great!