Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

Shadowshore Designs

Amazing!! Use it for our Shadowshore Ambassador Program, giving our ambassadors high discounts off all our clothing and apparel, allow them to give their followers a discount and reward them with commission for sending us referrals. Everything works amazing and functions nicely. You can see the sign up page on our site www.shadowshoredesigns.com -- it looks attractive and we customized it to match the look of our shop :) Highly recommend!!!

Beyond Nordic

easy set up!
Not sure how it will deliver IRL yet, but time will see!

Have to have

I really like it. I was looking so long for an app like this one. Was really easy to setup it! I recommend it.

Tail Boot

So far so good! I will update after I try it! Hoping this helps my company called the Tail Boot to promote our equine products!

C3D Face Shield

It's exactly what I needed. A place for signups and referral tracking. Even has a creatives upload center, very cool. So far so good. The guide for setup took 10 minutes. Give it a whirl if you're looking for affiliate marketing.

sale-nix

nice app love it and very easy to use thanks for the free plan once i get sales ill surely upgrade it to the professional plan

Cinemamakeup2u

It is useful and easy to setup ! Amazing. MLM is a good choice for affiliate marketing. Will try for a month and see the performance.

Imperia Online Store

Great. Good option and easy to use. Let's see how to involve affilliates now. For sure one of the best apps

sportnfit

i used this app an after a couple affiliates sign i hope to have sells pickup and boost my store and brand for many sells

Son Of A Barista, Inc.