Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

Blessed Be Boutique

The tutorial made it extremely easy to set up! Can't wait to start using it! Hoping for lots of affiliates! <3

The Jackal Boutique

Very easy and straightforward. Great features even for the free account! Perfect for a first time user such as myself. I enjoyed that the set up was very easy and they walked you through every step

LifeBino - Nice To Meet You.

This app is absolutely amazing. I love it!
I was looking for a tool to serve my needs, with affiliate marketing. While this app provides the very best for very little out of the box already, I still needed more.
After talking to Michelle and Stephen, explaining what is my requirements and how I'm going to be using their app, we have decided to choose Enterprise plan.
Enterprise plan comes with Custom Development. That is precisely why we chose Enterprise plan.
All requested features and UI design was done very fast and in the professional manner. I couldn't be more happier with my experience overall.

This is the only app, that provides Custom Development. (Enterprise plan)

I strongly recommend this app for your store, if you are looking for Affordability, Simplicity, Custom Development and Quick customer service.

Thank you very very much, Michelle and Stephen.

KewbzUK - UK Speed Cubes

The app is brilliant. It takes a little patience to figure it all out but youll get there eventually.
Brilliant customer service and it works great! 5*

Landmark Canvas

Great app, easy to use for beginners and experienced users. Definitely an app I will use on future shopify stores.

Hello Bijoux Jewelry

This app is so user-friendly I love that there is a free version and different pricing structures. Their customer service is amazing. I emailed about a question I had and they went above and beyond with getting back to me and making sure my question was answered. I love this app!

Rugrats Warehouse

Great app just started using it, so far there has not be one issue. If you asks me I would refer this to a friend.

Molto Amore Co.

Absolutely amazing platform. That's what i needed for my ambassadors. The paid options are also really cheap.

general-affinity

like the app haven't yet had chance get to know it but i'm sure it will help my needs i will update my reviews in the future

James&Co

It's straightforward to set up and looks like it will be positive for affiliate marketing. Big plus for our business.