Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

#1 Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

Couponly

OMG, I love this app. So many affiliate programs out there and this one is not only affordable but it easy to use and work. They even have an MLM feature for affiliates to have sub-affiliates.

american-eagle.us

Amazing APP. It's a professional level app. All you need to work with affiliates and build your sales network. Set up is very easy and you can setup different comissions by products or colletions. We have another apps from Secomapp in our store and they are running great. Great company.

Hemp Connect

Awesome so far! Thanks To you guys for making this a free app so small businesses like myself have a chance to grow! The customer service is very fast with responding which is rare with most businesses, awesome awesome app.

by sarahannabella

Set up is super easy. Don't have it live yet but giving 5 stars for having all the features I'm looking for, for free!

offshoreswimwear

This app is amazing thanks so much guys!! It is easy to use, FREE and has lots of tools available..am amazed! x

VALQ STORE

In love with this app! Best app to boost your sales and develop your sales network. Really happy with this app!

La Foi Luxe Hair Imports

This app is amazing. I love it so far. I can't wait to get affiliates with this app. I'm literally losing my mind because I'm so excited.

Nudiiaccessories

This app is really easy to use, and let's you set up everything the simplest way without much effort. For me the best part is that It will automatically email the affiliates with everything, payments etc so you don't have to do it yourself manually. Just starting to use it and I'm very happy with this app so far. totally recommend!

Heavy Barrel Designs

So far so good!!!!! I cant wait to see how this all works in real time!!!!! Now to reach out to interested parties!

Funky Toys

great app to help people make money wile you make money on your website by getting sales. highly recommend