Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

Landmark Canvas

Great app, easy to use for beginners and experienced users. Definitely an app I will use on future shopify stores.

Hello Bijoux Jewelry

This app is so user-friendly I love that there is a free version and different pricing structures. Their customer service is amazing. I emailed about a question I had and they went above and beyond with getting back to me and making sure my question was answered. I love this app!

Rugrats Warehouse

Great app just started using it, so far there has not be one issue. If you asks me I would refer this to a friend.

Molto Amore Co.

Absolutely amazing platform. That's what i needed for my ambassadors. The paid options are also really cheap.

general-affinity

like the app haven't yet had chance get to know it but i'm sure it will help my needs i will update my reviews in the future

James&Co

It's straightforward to set up and looks like it will be positive for affiliate marketing. Big plus for our business.

today well spent

Just installed today, not bad, pretty basic free plan but reasonably priced for paid plans. a lot of typos on the default email templates though.

Cliensol Energy

Very nice APP and easy to connect with shopify. We need now to find more affiliate people to sales more :)

Balance Eco

So, I'm currently editing my previous review. Initially, I had some issues with the free trial, but the service reps quickly handled the issue and made up for the inconvenience. Honestly, the English is still a little sketchy (they can always contact me to be an editor), but so far, the software seems to be working just fine. It is an overall simple setup, not the most impressive appearance, but it seems to work quite well. I'm changing my initial review from 3 to 5 stars, although I would probably only give 4 or 4.5, since I still have quite a few miles to put on the app, and not sure how things will work with more traffic, but between the app functioning properly and the customer service (which was great!), I'm ok with giving them a 5-Star review. Good job! Thanks!

Priced Cheap 4U

Thanks for this wonderful app it really is the very BEST APP. Thank You, Robert, will recommend it.,