Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

#1 Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

Indigifts - With Love

Nice App to run affiliated marketing for a startup company, which provides free version, where 30 products selling is a big deal.

Charcoal+Oil

Extremely easy to set up, very simple user friendly dashboard for the customers.
I'm on the free plan to test the revenue initially.

FB-Sport

I chose secomapp to initial my site's affiliate program, because it is high-rated. And it does not disappoint me. So far, I am very happy about it. Easy to set, quite user-friendly

Hot Mess Mom Designs

I added this app all of 10 minutes ago- already have everything up and running, and my first affiliate has joined! time to start selling

Alina Cosmetics

Originally I did have issues with starting the apps 5-step process but when I came back to it, now it is clear and very easy to set up and run it.

Luxury watch ideea

very good

Offshore Apparel

Must say, it did increase my sales. Went from having fairly low sales, to staggering numbers that I still cant get over. Use this, its literally free marketing!

Leaving Scars Merchandise

This is a great app. The setup was easy and configuration/flexibility makes it worthwhile if you are looking for a referral platform.

AkoLako Shop

Awesome app! I will definitely recommend using it to grow your online store. Creating an affiliate program is hard if you will start from scratch. But this app gives you the ability to grow your loyal customers and your income in just short time! Great job for all developers!

Zeinab Fashion

This App is amazing with many features that are customizable. Very easy to use for running an affiliate program on your site. I love it so far and would recommend it.