Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

Ovidis Adaptive Wear

I have been using this app for over a month now and it is great. It makes affiliate marketing so easy and the tracking of referral orders is all automated. Even refunds are taken into account when calculating affiliate commissions. But most of all, customer support is AMAZING. They always respond within a few hours and they either have a solution for you or agree to add whatever feature on their to-do list. But what's great is that they actually implement their to-do list in a timely manner. So that features that you requested actually get implemented! I highly recommend this app. The only negative I found so far is that the affiliate dashboard is only in English. In my case, I have affiliates that only speak French and that is difficult for them. But the developers have put it on their to-do list and if all goes well, I hope to have a French affiliate dashboard soon!

March 6, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it.
We have just launched Multi-language feature which supports translating Affiliate account into multiple languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, German, French, Portugese, Italian. Also auto-detect language based on affiliate's location is available and merchant has the option to edit translation text.
Please try it out and tell us how you feel.

Spell Boutique

I use this app to help set my affiliate link! so far is great and I love using it. it its simple and easy to navigate

Conundrum House

We are just beginning to use this app and so far so good. I'm looking forward to seeing how it works with our newly sprouting affiliate members...

Kokoro Care Packages

We've just finished installing the app and the team was extremely helpful and fast in getting back to us with any questions. Easy to install and the dashboard is easy to navigate.

The Choice Cup

Like the setup, Simple and easy. will recommend to other shop owners..................................

Happiflo

So far so good! The onboarding was a breeze. I can't wait to really sink my teeth into this tho. I'll update my review soon.

ElectStuffs

I used this app to help me get affiliates to my page, and I got the best help about this, thank you very much!

Cargo Container Services

I've just started to use the app but it looks very promising. I will write another review one I have a chance to see how it works.

TIXlandoo

i m trying this app out because i need my first sale so i hop it works but i think it will because its a good app

Storelawless

credo sia un app molto utile e interessante, ora bisogna vedere se funziona bene. i presupposti ci sono tutti, e l'idea è molto interessante