Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

#1 Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

GogogoBaby

presently, everything is satisfying. Will keep to use and see. hope it would help for my affiliate program

entityfitness.com

This app definitely makes it easy to have affiliates. The only thing that I would improve is not using image URL for photos. And instead use drop files instead.

linnac

It's exactly what we want for our marketing, and the customer service is very soon! Nice app, I strongly recommand!

Perigot Pet USA

Very good application! Easy to use and on the first day I already have 2 affiliates. Very good !

Horror365

Only one word. Amazing! I love that there is a possibility for MLM. To keep in mind for growth! Love it

Wakedouble

I used this app to help grow my business and it was amazing how easy it was to use and take care of all my users.

Sublime Repair Forté ™

So far so good. Really simple to install and configure. A very reactive support team. Now let's get affiliate...
thanks for this app

D'RAFA (Only the best)

It's a very useful tool...we're more than happy to use it. thank you so much!
Also my co workers and new lids are very comfortable with this app. AMAZING

SooLinen

Great app. It works for me. I already had two affiliates.
Just love it.
I'll keep using this app to see future results and share here.

Terpen Inc

Awesome app !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!