Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

Kokoro Care Packages

We've just finished installing the app and the team was extremely helpful and fast in getting back to us with any questions. Easy to install and the dashboard is easy to navigate.

The Choice Cup

Like the setup, Simple and easy. will recommend to other shop owners..................................

Happiflo

So far so good! The onboarding was a breeze. I can't wait to really sink my teeth into this tho. I'll update my review soon.

ElectStuffs

I used this app to help me get affiliates to my page, and I got the best help about this, thank you very much!

Cargo Container Services

I've just started to use the app but it looks very promising. I will write another review one I have a chance to see how it works.

TIXlandoo

i m trying this app out because i need my first sale so i hop it works but i think it will because its a good app

Storelawless

credo sia un app molto utile e interessante, ora bisogna vedere se funziona bene. i presupposti ci sono tutti, e l'idea è molto interessante

Hemp Winnipeg

Awesome app, its fast and easy to setup ad well as easy to navigate through. Had lots of success with this app so far! Highly recommend!

AKRacing

Very good customer support, every question is answered professionally and almost immediately. Highly recommend!

Harper Kendall

Fantastic Affiliate App does exactly what it says on the tin and support has been extremely helpful so Highly recommended!