Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

The Shoe Recipe

So far, so good. I like how easy it is to set up. No fuss, I appreciate the free plan as well. This is golden!

Abundant Life Wellness - Dr. Valerie Nelson

I used this app to automate my affiliate program. I really like how they provide you with an easy start up guide that literally walks you screen by screen how to set up all that you will need! Also, the customer service is so kind and responds promptly.

SmartGuds.com

I think i will enjoy this.Keep it up guy's
My website visitors will surely love this new application

Mënyrë Palace Fashion

Fantastic and easy to understand! I appreciate the program and have upgraded my account! Here is to starting to earn with your program!

The Lumid™

Opens the door to affiliate influencer growth. Amazing easy integration, ready to go in minutes. Love it. Try it!

My Fun Curvy Style

Just setup my affiliate program thru this app and they made it super easy and fast. Great details and clear instructions

VintageDeci

I really hope this helps me out a lot. It seems cool and very interesting. Now let's hurry up and make some money ok??

Taily™

Great app - really good UX/UI and does what is says on the tin in terms of ROI can't beat it. Really happy with the aftercare as well 10/10

BETAFPV Hobby

Awesome. It shown session expired on the register page. But the customer service help us to fix it!

The Pup Swag

I used this app to create affiliate program. It is very easy to use and has a very user friendly guide for beginners. Thank you.