Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

Not My Mama's

So far it seems really easy to use and perfect for what I need. I love that you can fully customize the look and feel; something you don't often find in the free version of apps. My only feedback is to carefully check the default email language used as some the wording is incorrect and I wish that the free version allowed you to customize the "from" email still as it's a bit odd coming from the secomapp email. Overall and awesome app so far though.

SunLu 3D

easy to use is the most important with this app.
Via the setup guide, I can easily set up all the process myself.
And the customer service is great.

Layali.us

looks great on the website with so many features, I con't wait to start using it. Thank you for this app

Mush! Australia

Very simple app to use. Step by step instructions was great
will be interesting to see how our install goes and if we increase sales

Lisbon The Label

Very easy to use. This app had a lot to offer. This app was very helpful on getting started. I'm very excited to see how well it works.

Kleen Man

I used this app to get my affiliates up and running. It has step by step instruction and very easy to follow.

Elegance

Beautiful and wonderful application and useful for marketing Thank you very much for the application

Fairway USA

I just set up my affiliate landing page it was very easy to use and so far seems to be within my budget would definetly recomend

PPG

Just installed, but the programs are amazing. One feature that would be nice is being able to set the payment method for each program. I love it.

AKD INFLATABLES

Good. Very Good. Very Good. Good. Very Good. Very Good. Good. Very Good. Very Good. Good. Very Good. Very Good.