UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

Exhaust Garment

2020-04-08 Just start using the Apps, heard it from digital marketing class, everything seems good, more than expected, hope it improve my sales performance
2021-04-08 Used the apps for a year, it help to improve my sales a lot, used it to create link for staff to share, they are happy for accurate sales tracking.

Sensual Sinsations

SO far I am liking this app, and that it also has a pretty great free version. I am excited to see how it integrates with my store.

TOMOLI™

Great app! Does exactly what it says. Nothing to complain about, yet! Keep up the good work. Excited to see what's next.

INFINITE LINX FASHION

I'm just getting started using this app but it was very easy to set up and customize. I really like that it starts out FREE as I don't have a lot of sales. Hopefully this will help to increase sales eventually!

December 29, 2019

Thanks for your review, we recommend you list your offer on our Marketplace listing as well as use Convert customers to affiliates feature to grow your affiliate list at first.

The Sneaker Addict

This app is it definitely a great idea for generating traffic and creating a customer base . Being a new business one can definitely use all the help we can get and this is a very beneficial app thank you!

Grayson Monáe

I am just getting started with this app. I like the step by step set up process it walks you through

Not My Mama's

So far it seems really easy to use and perfect for what I need. I love that you can fully customize the look and feel; something you don't often find in the free version of apps. My only feedback is to carefully check the default email language used as some the wording is incorrect and I wish that the free version allowed you to customize the "from" email still as it's a bit odd coming from the secomapp email. Overall and awesome app so far though.

SunLu 3D

easy to use is the most important with this app.
Via the setup guide, I can easily set up all the process myself.
And the customer service is great.

Layali.us

looks great on the website with so many features, I con't wait to start using it. Thank you for this app

Mush! Australia

Very simple app to use. Step by step instructions was great
will be interesting to see how our install goes and if we increase sales