UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

James&Co

It's straightforward to set up and looks like it will be positive for affiliate marketing. Big plus for our business.

today well spent

Just installed today, not bad, pretty basic free plan but reasonably priced for paid plans. a lot of typos on the default email templates though.

Cliensol Energy

Very nice APP and easy to connect with shopify. We need now to find more affiliate people to sales more :)

Balance Eco

So, I'm currently editing my previous review. Initially, I had some issues with the free trial, but the service reps quickly handled the issue and made up for the inconvenience. Honestly, the English is still a little sketchy (they can always contact me to be an editor), but so far, the software seems to be working just fine. It is an overall simple setup, not the most impressive appearance, but it seems to work quite well. I'm changing my initial review from 3 to 5 stars, although I would probably only give 4 or 4.5, since I still have quite a few miles to put on the app, and not sure how things will work with more traffic, but between the app functioning properly and the customer service (which was great!), I'm ok with giving them a 5-Star review. Good job! Thanks!

Priced Cheap 4U

Thanks for this wonderful app it really is the very BEST APP. Thank You, Robert, will recommend it.,

Reload Focus & Energy

very easy to set up. Walks you through everything step by step. Haven’t gotten any affiliates yet but I’m excited to see how it works.

campn hikes fitness

there great a must huve helps you really push forward that next level for sure i recomment not passing this up especially if you new

Sazorra

Very easy to set up. Walks you through everything step by step. Haven’t gotten any affiliates yet but I’m excited to see how it works.

Ovidis Adaptive Wear

I have been using this app for over a month now and it is great. It makes affiliate marketing so easy and the tracking of referral orders is all automated. Even refunds are taken into account when calculating affiliate commissions. But most of all, customer support is AMAZING. They always respond within a few hours and they either have a solution for you or agree to add whatever feature on their to-do list. But what's great is that they actually implement their to-do list in a timely manner. So that features that you requested actually get implemented! I highly recommend this app. The only negative I found so far is that the affiliate dashboard is only in English. In my case, I have affiliates that only speak French and that is difficult for them. But the developers have put it on their to-do list and if all goes well, I hope to have a French affiliate dashboard soon!

March 6, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it.
We have just launched Multi-language feature which supports translating Affiliate account into multiple languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, German, French, Portugese, Italian. Also auto-detect language based on affiliate's location is available and merchant has the option to edit translation text.
Please try it out and tell us how you feel.

Spell Boutique

I use this app to help set my affiliate link! so far is great and I love using it. it its simple and easy to navigate